TWISTA & TECH N9NE.........WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
proppa said:
I ONLY HAVE ONE POINT TO MAKE.

TECH SELLS MORE THEN TWISTA WITH NO FEATURES.

TWISTA KAMIKAZIE FEAT MISSY ELIOT JAY Z TIMBERLAND SNOOP DRE AND WHO EVER ELSE.

WITH THOSE FEATURES TWISTA STILL WONT TOUCH TECH'S SALES.

TECH IS GARBADGE????? TECH AND TWISTAS LYRICS DONT EVEN COMPAIRE. LISTIN I MEAN GET TWISTAS NUTS OUT YA MOUTH AND REALLY REALLY LISTEN.
yeah he does have a point ..

whos the gimmick twista uses big name pussy rappers to get fedy
gay-z ,ja rule,timberland,missy elliot,plz nigga u need 2 reconize game if u think tech is cumin fake

techs worked wit da best and da realest cats in da game,C-bo,lynch hung,2 Pac,Yukmouth,eminem,rza,xzibit,,only real mutha fuckaz

Aug 19, 2002
lol, Twista's a legend now........

Twista right up there with Pac huh..........rotfl

must be hard for twista to walk with RIP ridin his dick er'where that he goes........

plus i see that twista wasnt even the first to rap fast........i knew that that couldnt be true, the guy definatly aint no groundbreakin artist......someone that important to rap wouldnt try to break into hip-pop so easily..........

Aug 23, 2002
Anyone else notice that RiP is the only person in here on Twista? Fuckin dude is dick-ridin twista!!! Tech is way harder than Twista. All twista got is speed. tech got everything. Im not saying twista aint great. Im waiting for his Kamikaze album. But i rather get tech's absolute power. And about that whole sales. Twista never gon sell as much as tech. twista got all these gay-ass mainstream bullshit too. who did tech have. 2pac, eminem, brotha-lynch & c-bo, oh and cant forget Roger Troutman. Fuckin' legend. tech be with the realest artists out there. twista is using shit like roc-a-fella, missy and all that other BS.

Jul 8, 2002
I been checcin yaw's comments in here, and basically I think you goin bout it all wrong. First of all, let's look at the topic: We have a comparison between Twista and Tech N9ne. I like them both for their individual styles...You can't compare an orange to an apple...apples to apples, Homiez! Feelin?
N E WAYZ, I got nuttin but love for Tech N9ne...this motha fucca is brilliant! He has such talent WAY AHEAD of his time, and the range he can go from one tempo to the next only to speed shyt up again all the while his lyrics just gettin unda a motha fuccas skin and into the brain...I can't speak enough about Tech...He is tight as fucc...Real Chop.
Twista is/ was...whatev...the fastest rapper of all time (according to the Guiness Book of World Records, anyways) I think in his day, Twista was raw as fucc. His style is totally different than anything we got goin nowadays, so he seems a bit OG for some folks. BUT, that Adrenaline Rush and Po Pimp (all versions) were tha shyt...still are. Young Droop cums so fuccin fast, that people compare HIM and Twista, but Tech and Twista? Cum on...LOL...Wastin each others time on that shyt...
Now the one thing I agree on with everyone is that the folks Twista decided to collaborate with for his big cumbacc are cheezy as fucc, and mainstream bubble-gum folks I don't even listen to. Surprised I don't see Puffy on the list of his partners...LMAO...Sorry, P Diddy fans...OH Gawd! I can't say his name without laughing my motha fuccin ass off!
Aiight, I'm out...

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Ey, yo: Tech aint even on hiz top yet. He still got a lil to learn on the intensity of what he can bring. And hez already tight az fucc. That foo got mad range, too. He haz hiz timingz down like that! Soory RIP: Tech got madd skillz. Not many can touch em

Aug 21, 2002
Tech rips shit...no guest apperences....i will let u know wut i think about twista after i listen to his new one....bein that he hasnt dropped a solo in about 8 years....and if u talk about those legit ballin cds...than im sorry but most the tracks are garbage...just my opinion so dont hate...im just sayin i dont know how i will like twista after his new one....the main reason i dont dig those lb's is cuz of the beats....i just hope they decide to drop tha mafaka...they been sayin comin soon for 3 or 4 yrs on that kamikaze shit

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
aiight People, the dude who was sayin that Tech keep switchin his tempo from slow to fast...the reason he doin it is as follows:

He aint tight like twista and can't keep a steady fast flow like twista. If he did or could...he would, but he can't...cause he sorry.

As far as yall namin all these people Twista got down wit...yall are tryna use it againts twista, but in fact yall are contradicting yall selves cause it goes to show that Twista betta than Tech. All those people who got twista on a track is fellin his shit and think he tight. They asked him to get on they track. They want they track blessed by Twista. In other words...they think twista raw enough to get on a track. Yall don't see people hittin up Tech askin him to get on a track do you? No. I wouldn't get Tech on a track of mine if he did it for free. But all this is is a business. It's about makin that fetti. we'll see who comes out on top at the end. 1.

Jul 8, 2002
First of all, I aint a dude. I'm a motha fuccin lady. Second of all, look at the names of the people who want Twista to be on their album...I'm sorry, Homie...But those people aint tight. I like TWISTA, don't get me wrong. I gave him his props, remember. It's the people he teamed up with...that's all...Twista is tight as fucc...But Tech is TIGHT too, just in a different way...Settle down, Folks...apples to apples.
Out...

Aug 21, 2002
hmmm those people feel twista....in my opinion no one out shines 2 Pac.....and who did a track wit him??? and lets do some math...2 tech cds in 2 yrs....2 twista cds in 8 years...again i think twista is tight....but cmon timba or luda compared to 2 pac...now thats a joke

Sep 10, 2002
If Twista can do a song with E-40, why couldn't he do a song wit Tech N9ne. I know 40 is versatile wit his flow and everything but Tech is just as versatile. I used to think Twista was the tightest of the two but recently I can't say that no more cuzz Tech be commin to damn tight these days even though some of his shit is off the wall. That's his style though. Lyrically I dont see how anyone can say he's sorry cause he can flow wit anybody in the game includin Twista. In my opinion, Twista aint no tighter than Tech and Tech's no tighter than Twista...They both'll flame anybody in the game right now lyrically. Now lets see if they can spit some hardcore shit.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Damnnnnhahahahahaaaaa po pimp

Rip iz str8 spitn venom and then seez it aint a thing. Then he findz out itz a female...

LOL @
Itz coo, baby...

ey, got a pict?

LMAO a true pimp

1LUV
Kabol

Status
Not open for further replies.