tv's for gaming

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
^^^ but the insurance is your choice, i got my tv with no insurance cuz i put it on a credit card that i knew if i put it on they would give my an extra year of insurance, check with your card and see what they offer and ask if you paid it off will the offer still stand cuz i just bought it and in the next bill paid it off.... fuck paying 300 buck for insurance that you dont have to.....

Sep 28, 2002
and that bravia looks nice, i would buy but see it in person and check other stores and your local stores and see if they can get you alower price, tell them you knwo wich one you want so they dont have to waste there time talking to you about it or see what competers are priced and got to other saying that they have it cheaper and they are willing to lower their price

so far from reviews the sony has high marks the only thing that seems low is the contrast i have a samsung that i got for the same price and its 40' and its contrast is 10000-1 and the sony is 2500-1

look into the samsung LN40A530 it looks good on paper and its the same price, just do your research and be happy with wat you choose but be sure cuz this is major cash