TRIGGANOMETRY IS A KNCKER!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2005
I don't post often, but I have been around this board since like '99 and I have always been an avid Sac/Lynch fan and thought I would voice a quick opinion. I think overall the CD is not all that great, but as far as the Lynch cuts go they are on point. I really just don't feel COS too much, but I've been listening to the Lynch cuts over and over since I swooped it up last night. I enjoyed LBI, but I felt like his vocals didn't line up right with the beats at times and that he would try to speed up his vocals to match the beat, but on this CD it's classic Loaded style mellow smooth delivery.

Apr 8, 2004
Trigganometry was tight to me. COS was even gettin off. I wasn't feelin him on Siccmade Rituals but Imma listen to that shit again. My tracklisting was fucked up from #7-15 though.

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
mayn i just copped trigganometry, its hella nice. im lovin it. dis dat chill album. da shit u can post up and smoke a half n drank to. props to Lynch and Cos. holla at cha boi. i got shit recorded to. we could do a collabo & shit, make a classic. im outty

Redrum Aka Murder

Apr 2, 2005
N.Ill-state said:
Trigganometry was tight to me. COS was even gettin off. I wasn't feelin him on Siccmade Rituals but Imma listen to that shit again. My tracklisting was fucked up from #7-15 though.
after listening to this CD like 10 times now I must agree...I like COS much more on this then Siccmade Rituals, and again Lynch is just off the hook on this entire CD. IMO this is the best Siccmade release in recent years.

Nov 7, 2002
RedrumAkaMurder said:
hell yeah. who waz da 1st dude spittin on ''till somebody''? he was rippin it. nice album.
That would be the infamous Crookwood go to Madesicc.com to hear snippets of his upcoming album the first chapter straight heat.

Jun 5, 2003
A lil something to think about...

I don't believe this album is old, maybe 2003 old. I just bought it yesterday, and it does have a LBI, Uthanizum feel to it production wise. If you at at the release of EBK4 and The Virus, some of those tracks are pretty similar and they were released 2000 and 2001 respectively. If they did indeed go back to the old stacks, this album should have that Catch You, Hunta Killa, Sic & High feel to it production wise if it indeed was finished in 2001. Just my opinion... What do yall think... I will listen to the album a little more before I make a comment, but initially I am not impressed. I was the same about LBI too, but that album grew on me and I think it is pretty tight... The first half anyway.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
man i might be trippin but i finally got that Trigganometry today but I really ain't feelin it, maybe i gotta listen to it again I don't know but I really ain't feelin COS on every track. It seems like he starts out every song and personally I'd rather hear Lynch by himself. This cd kinda dissapointed me like Uthanizm

Apr 25, 2002
Bran1722 said:
I don't believe this album is old, maybe 2003 old. I just bought it yesterday, and it does have a LBI, Uthanizum feel to it production wise. If you at at the release of EBK4 and The Virus, some of those tracks are pretty similar and they were released 2000 and 2001 respectively. If they did indeed go back to the old stacks, this album should have that Catch You, Hunta Killa, Sic & High feel to it production wise if it indeed was finished in 2001. Just my opinion... What do yall think... I will listen to the album a little more before I make a comment, but initially I am not impressed. I was the same about LBI too, but that album grew on me and I think it is pretty tight... The first half anyway.
thats what i was thinking........and datz real is a knocker though