TRIGGANOMETRY IS A KNCKER!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
pocat91619 said:
Read it again. NIIICCCEEE AAANNNNDD SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!
Ussualy when your dissapointed you'll skip tracks, but you claim you where dissapointed and did'nt skip any tracks. Maybe you should be more clear next time and type real SSSLLLLOOOWWW.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
DaVillen said:
I'm confused? You where dissapointed but there was'nt a song you did'nt skip?

think he means he listened to it w.o skippin one trac to hear it entirely b4 judging it .... or he skipped everyt fuckin track he could becuz he thought that shit was sooo fuckin hellified weak

Aug 7, 2002
i just bought that trigganometry and it's tight as hell...it aint a classic to me or whatever, but it slumpz almost all the way thru i give this a 8/10 tight shit though....i know this album wouldn't be for everybody cuz it doens't have that dark sound to it, lynch said that trigganometry album would be different...this shit do be slumpin though hella good...i expect da same from pocat that loaded da best produced rap album ever, but ya never kno with lynch dinna and a movie could be crazyier then that man...I know for sure that 'dinna and a movie' isn't gonna have 'trigganometry' type of sounds..it's gon be some made sicc type shit....once this releases is when everybody gets back wit siccmade....

Mar 14, 2003
DaVillen said:
Ussualy when your dissapointed you'll skip tracks, but you claim you where dissapointed and did'nt skip any tracks. Maybe you should be more clear next time and type real SSSLLLLOOOWWW.
if you could read he says every track he ended up skipping

Mar 15, 2005
You know what i think it is a pretty good album and i understand that you guys dont like it but im guessing that after a while you start to like it more and more
thats how i was when i first baoght LBI but then i llistened to the whole cd 2 or 3 times through and it just got better and better

Dec 27, 2002
Tragedy said:
there was'nt a song i did'nt skip.

gotdamn...i dont really gve a shit but read that sentence over and take some of your own advice......ill rephrase what he said: "there WAS NOT a song that i DID NOT skip"...compare that to what you're thinkin he said: "there was not a song that i skipped"...........................................

May 3, 2002
This album is not perfect, i skip through half the album, but the 7 or 8 songs that i like are tight as fuck. I smoked a blunt to this shit last night and i thought it was way better than Lynch By Inch.

Tracks i like are.. 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13

11 and 13 are my favorites.

Feb 19, 2003
Xx-Ghost-xX said:
You know what i think it is a pretty good album and i understand that you guys dont like it but im guessing that after a while you start to like it more and more
thats how i was when i first baoght LBI but then i llistened to the whole cd 2 or 3 times through and it just got better and better
Yup, I felt the same way about LBI, but it grew on me the more I got into it, and I suspect that the same thing will happen with TRIGG (and I already have a good first impression of it to start with).

PEACE!

Feb 5, 2005
DAT SHIT SLAPz....

BEEN RIDE'N WIT IT SINCE I PIQ'D IT UP.....

NOT DISAPPOINT'D...

SHOUT OUT @ SICCMADE

KEEP KILL'EM...

BAMMER said:
Who the fuck is producing Siccmade's shit?

I SHOULD B.....

WOULD B MURDEROUS.....

BUT YEA THO, IM SURE BETA AYN DA ONLY 1 PRODUCE'N, I COULD B WRONG THO....

-GEEzUz

Feb 23, 2003
the-she said:
If you pay attention to the intro, lynch is looking for old songs, that means they made the album a long time ago, about 4 years ago. When lynch was in court, I like it a lot for it bein old as hell
WHAT OTHER OLD ALBUMS FROM YEARS PAST YALL HAVEN'T DROPPED YET?? I WANT IT ALL!!! SICCMADE IS JUST SICC..

Jul 1, 2004
the peopel i kno of that produce for siccmade are Lynch , Phonk Beta, and Crookwood. also i remember lynch saying he was working with sum new folks. i cant remember their names tho. a few different teams tho. they gon step they production up. bet

May 13, 2005
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT WHAT U CHUMPS THINK.... LYNCH SAID HIMSELF THAT THIS ALBUM IS SOMETHING NEW...
HE ALSO SAID THAT THE SICCEST SHIT IS YET TO COME. EG. "DINNER AND A MOVIE". WE ALL KNEW LYNCH WAS SERIOUS WHEN HE DROPPED "SEASON OF DA SICCNESS" AND FOR THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HOOKED, LIKE MYSELF. I WILL NOW BUY HIS ALBUMS TILL HE STOPS.

May 10, 2002
THE ALBUM IS DOPE TO ME AND I DIDNT LIKE LBI TOO MUCH, LYNCHS FLOWS ARE SO ON POINT ON THIS ALBUM, HE CAME WAY TIGHTER THEN LBI. I HAVE FEELING WERE NOT EVER GONNA HEAR LYNCH COME TIGHT LIKE THIS AGAIN SO ENJOY THIS ALBUM IF YOU CAN EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MADE WAY BACK 2001.