TRIGGANOMETRY IS A KNCKER!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
TRIGGANOMETRY IS PURE HEAT!!!

BOUGHT THIS SHIT TODAY FOR 12.99 AT STREETSIDE RECORDS... THERES BEEN ALOT OF RUMORS ABOUT WHO HAS IT AND WHO DON'T, WELL LET ME TELL YA THE SHIT IS OUT THE ALBUM ACTUALLY HAS 15 SONGS AND NOT 13 THATS LISTED ON THE BACK.. IN THE INSERT IT SHOWS A PIC OF LYNCH IN THE STUDIO AND THAT QUOTE THAT WAS MENTIONED BY SOMEONE ELSE BOUT WE BROUGHT THIS OUT OF THE OLD STACK ON THESE BITCH AZZ NIGGAZ IS ALSO TRUE... THE ALBUM SLAPS IN THE RIDE YALL SHOULD ENJOY IT!!

May 3, 2002
Tragedy said:
hey i just got back from the record store and picked up suspicion/trigganometry and bump'd it all the way home i'm thoroughly dissappointed. there was'nt a song i did'nt skip. i was wondering why nobody was talking about it today. so i had to check for myself.
I'm confused? You where dissapointed but there was'nt a song you did'nt skip?

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
shiits fuccin fire, but i will admitt, when i first heard it i was like damn, this is nutin i exspected, but after i listened to all the tracks, the album is something diffrent, with a new sound, but it speaks for its self, shiit is tight, i was at tower recs, and ran in, didnt see a single copy on the shelves, muthafuccaz didnt ven put it out, i had to get it at the counter

Apr 25, 2002
DEFINITLY DIFFERENT, NOT REALLY ANY HARDCORE G SHIT, BUT YOU KNOW, THIS SHIT IS PRETTY TIGHT......THE PRODUCTION IS ALOT BETTER THAN lbi OR uthanzim.....IM NOT SAYING ITS 100, BUT ITS DEFINITLY A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.....I LIKE HOW BOTH RAPPERS DIDNT TRY AND GO TO TRYING TO HARD TO RAP LIKE THEIR SUPER G, INSTEAD THEY KINDA REFLECTED MORE....I DUNNO, HARD TO DESCRIBE, BUT COMMIN FROM A GUY WHO WAS HELLA DOWN ON SICCMADE, THIS MADE ME MORE OPTIMISTIC, IM FEELIN THIS SHIT........FINALLY A GOOD PRODUCT SICCMADE, KEEP IT ROLLIN

Dec 15, 2003
Well, I am dissappointed with this release. I am as big a Lynch fan as there is but I don't see how yall can like it so much. 2 dope ass tracks, a bunch of average ones and a handfull of absolute rubbish. I'm just tellin' it like I hear it. I'm hoping this is their "rotor rooter" album. Ya know, cleaning out the pipes so everything from now on is on some next level. But this is just one man's opinion. Go out and decide for yourself. However, IMO, Siccmade needs to step it up with the production quick, fast and in a hurry. Enough of these simple, monotonous beats please. I don't care how dope the spits are, if the beat is weak, I don't even want to hear what you have to say.

With all that said, this album is NOT wack. It just isn't any better than anything else out there, lost in the crowd. I expect Lynch to be ahead of the curve, not running shoulder to shoulder. When albums like "SOTS" and "Loaded" came out, they shit on everything out at the time. Now I know what your thinking (he's a different man, he's grown up, you can't expect......blah, blah, blah), but when an artist drops classic material such as those albums, he will forever have to live up to those expectations. It's a bit of a curse, so to speak. Great artists are able to do it but most are never able to reach that staus again. I don't expect Lynch to make a better album than "SOTS" or "Loaded". I mean, I consider "Loaded" to be the best produced rap album EVER. But I do expect him to be able to come close to that type of quality album. And since I know he has it in him, I will continue to put my money down on Siccmade releases. Chew on that for a second.