Tre 8 PREVIEW!!! Mr. Doc Diss Song...DOWNLOAD HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
@ drawmuh

shit homie i'm 27, and i know people my age that ain't got sense enough to know what you said was real. nice to see a youngster wake the fuck up and realize there is more to life than just his hood. and on a side note, i don't like some of your new shit as much as the old (i like your faster flow better), but i'll be checkin' for anything you come out with. do your thang playa.

May 27, 2002
G.O.D said:
i have a purpose on this earth... and I found it.... i look into the eyes of my mother, and she doesnt have to hurt no more, her son grew up... her son will one day walk into her job with a million dollar checc, and she can walk out that hell-hold.... thats what I WANT... i want my babysister to NEVER see a ghetto, i what a ghetto to be MYTHS to my familys young ones.... i been threw it, why would i want another person to do it??....
thats real talk......i hope you do succeed drawmuh....you too bilistic, i dont really know you too good....but you sound from your post up here that you have a brain with knowledge wise beyond your years...i for one....would be so pumped, when i can turn on TRL and see you both introducing your video, with carson

so even if no one else says it....i wish only the best for you 2

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Mark,can we get it on MP3 for tha broke folks on 56k?

Drawmuh had heat during the GI release party.Probably the most hyped cat in the bitch,and came sick on the "Bartender" track,and Drawmuh,if your doin what you love,so be it...do your shit,you and Bilistic.

But I definitley am not feeling that,"I was hangin with celebrities"bullshit.How the fuck that make you feel good Bilistic?
That was some of the weakest shit I heard homie.Them celebs are just like the people who replied to this thread(except Tyra)dogg.You played yourself with that comment.Do it for the "little people".

May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
I in no way meant that I was star struck or that they were better then us, because believe me i DON'T think they are ANY different from us, what I was saying is that being around them showed me that my dreams were coming true, that's all I meant. It was an accomplishment, ya know? and yea dog, tyra is the shit, too bad she was there with chris webber, I'd a been a hollering fool, lmao

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Re: Mark,can we get it on MP3 for tha broke folks on 56k?

BAMMER said:
Drawmuh had heat during the GI release party.Probably the most hyped cat in the bitch,and came sick on the "Bartender" track,and Drawmuh,if your doin what you love,so be it...do your shit,you and Bilistic.
to quote nelly..... "i love my fans to death untill my laST BREATH//thats why when i perform i give untill theres nothin left"- nelly

real shit........ on stage, i dont hold nothing bacc...thats my domain....thanks for tha love bambam...

Jun 28, 2002
Dramuh forsure homie do your thing and you'll succeed!
Billistic homie you got me fucked up!
I don't do commercial music if the shit i do ever goes commercial then so be it...

I don't like Nelly's music I hate it!!!! hateit! Hate it!!!
Does he care if when ever his song comes on the radio I rush to change it..

He does his music for the club and radio i do mine for the street!!
I do music for the muthafuckas that like to hear how a muthafucka on the street goes thru shit..

I have meet and know some of the people you mentioned personally. Fuck knowing em though I want them to want to know me.

I'm doing something some scared to do and thats staying true to the underground..

I'm underground Billistic underground fuck the Radio, the D.J's fuck the club I'm underground.

If they wise up to what the streets want to here then good shit.

Now about you pissing on one song on an album that has 17 when hella muthafuckas is feeling it..

Your music ain't for me if its commercial sounding likeNelly Missy and commercial shit(of course like everybody says you got your own style ) cool but I don't feel commercial shit..

So I don't expect you to feel this gangsta shit.. About my rhyme patterns their my own I like to do it different then the rest.

Please remember my name.

I won't diss you like you said I don't know you you probably the coolest kat on earth Dramuh is like my lil homie on the net we never have had beef just misunderstanding but they always get cleared up...

So keep doing your shit and i wish you much success..

Tremuthafucken8

A

Anybody/K

tre 8 let us know the deal with tay and doc. i wanna hear the story. shit sounds kinda funny

Jun 28, 2002
Its ^^^^^ my heart on thatb song i'll state my life on the words in that song...

I came from the heart on that track, shit that all i do is come from the heart...

The whole story is there and believe me its fact shit half of Sac should know the story..

Ask C-Lim about Vegas..

Ask anybody who was at the video shot

Anybody from the block is Tre-8 keeping it real!

Anybody from Blackmarket

I have no choose but to keep it real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tre-8

May 24, 2002
@ Tre-8 just wanted to let u know I peeped that track and u come hella heated on it....can tell its comin from the heart....got ur last cd pretty tight...can't wait for the new one to drop...i'm in indianapolis and gotta a bunch of my folx peepin ur music....they feelin u for real.....keep bringin that heat and much luv to u homie....thanx for keepin it real

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
ITS ONE THING CHANGING YOUR WHOLE STYLE TO IMMITATE ANOTHER RAPPER WHO IS COMMERCIAL, BUT IF YOU JUST MAKE YOU MUZIC MORE APPEALING TO A WIDER CROWD..... THEN I WOULDNT CALL IT SELLIN OUT.... ID CALL IT SMART BUSSINESS AND GOOD ARTIST DEVELOPMENT.... MY SHIT STILL HAS STREET IN IT, BUT MY SHIT HAS SOMETHIN FOR EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL... SINCE I NOW HAVE 2 KIDS A TOWN HOUSE, AND I AINT TRYIN TO LIVE GHETTO ANYMORE!!! TIME TO GROW UP AND BE A MAN!!! BUT BEST BELIVE IM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Jun 28, 2002
I dig that tact!

My terms are just do music from your heart and it'll be alright whatever it is, if Dramuh wants to do what he's doing truly then good if he is influenced by his bro and not himself then there's a problem. Not saying that, that is true just stating if it is!

Dig that!

Tre-8

P.S

Don't nobody know what being real to you is, but you!

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Don't nobody know what being real to you is, but you!
B I G S P I T TRE

MOTHA FUCKAS IS GONNA DO WHAT THEY WANT REGARDLESS... I HOPE FOLKZ DO IT FOR THEMSELVES THOUGH AND NOT TO SELL HELLA RECORDS AND PUT NO HEART IN THE RAPS.
I DONT FEEL DRAWMUH'S STYLE BUT I REALIZE ITS WHAT HE LOVES AND FEELS COMFORTABLE WITH SO MORE POWER TO EM

TRE KEEP THUGGIN MY NIG...