Tre 8 PREVIEW!!! Mr. Doc Diss Song...DOWNLOAD HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
illmannered666 said:
It sure will Drawmuh - thats why it needs this disclaimer -

"The views in this song are strictly those of the artist, NOT the label."

wise move.....i hope noone looses they lives over this...i have a feeling this is gonna be big thoe ... tre didint only diss doc...he attacc'd a whole fleet.....

well anyways...besides that...lemme give my 2 pennys on the song... i dont think tha vocals sound good, the adlibs dont match tha leed's, it makes it sound "fumbly" at parts...tre spits to fast for this beat & doesnt ride it.... the lyrics r hard & solid for a diss tracc.....didnt really like tha beat to much....im guessin this song needs to be mixed...it'll sound alot better

Jun 28, 2002
Well ^^^^^^^^ this coming from and R.B rapper. LOL that nigga Doc done got in your head and told you commmercial is the way to go..

Here is my disclaimer for that disgusting Tre-8 diss of Doc Odysea and others...

Then I'll review Nelly oops i mean Dramuh's shit..

Will this song be controversial yes probably but its 100% real so fuck it if you don't like it I gives a fuck i'm the enemy!!

If any of them fool wanted to holla at me Dramuh I'm in the south ask any real Sac kat, they see me in the north in the Heights in Highlands, in the east in rosemont in Lincoln Village, in the south every where in this city. So Doc and company if you want to find me I'm subject to be in the Hardrock having a drink or on the block in the Valley High or at the park.

Your hood be there (gbc) they would love to see you..

Anyways I'm gonna keep dissing you until you get the balls to holla you know I could have went way deeper into some more real shit but I had mercy just like I did when I didn't put part 2 up on the siccness, anyways catch you later..

To the sic they was suppose to post samples of a few other cut probably will today or something..

Now!!

My Dramuh review ::: I like the beats for disco music they had me laughing like a muthafucka .. The lyrics weren't bad at all not my style or flavor but if you sign to universal you and n'sync could do a song call it boyfriend!

Nah I'm just fucking with you shits all right for commercial shit, I would just prefer if you kept your flow original and not bite for God's sake NELLY!!!!!!

Anyways I'm out this bitch

the nigga you love to hate!!!

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Tre-8 said:
Well ^^^^^^^^ this coming from and R.B rapper. LOL that nigga Doc done got in your head and told you commmercial is the way to go..

Here is my disclaimer for that disgusting Tre-8 diss of Doc Odysea and others...

Then I'll review Nelly oops i mean Dramuh's shit..

Will this song be controversial yes probably but its 100% real so fuck it if you don't like it I gives a fuck i'm the enemy!!

If any of them fool wanted to holla at me Dramuh I'm in the south ask any real Sac kat, they see me in the north in the Heights in Highlands, in the east in rosemont in Lincoln Village, in the south every where in this city. So Doc and company if you want to find me I'm subject to be in the Hardrock having a drink or on the block in the Valley High or at the park.

Your hood be there (gbc) they would love to see you..

Anyways I'm gonna keep dissing you until you get the balls to holla you know I could have went way deeper into some more real shit but I had mercy just like I did when I didn't put part 2 up on the siccness, anyways catch you later..

To the sic they was suppose to post samples of a few other cut probably will today or something..

Now!!

My Dramuh review ::: I like the beats for disco music they had me laughing like a muthafucka .. The lyrics weren't bad at all not my style or flavor but if you sign to universal you and n'sync could do a song call it boyfriend!

Nah I'm just fucking with you shits all right for commercial shit, I would just prefer if you kept your flow original and not bite for God's sake NELLY!!!!!!

Anyways I'm out this bitch

the nigga you love to hate!!!

if u got a problem with me nigga....let it be known.... i dont even be fuccn with doc on music....but i consider him my folks.... i make music that i love.... my groups done shows, with Naughty By Nature, Nelly & the tic's, Ja Rule, Ashanti, Tech N9ne, Jaged Edge....so apperantly we doing sumpin right...for tha mass audiance to feel us.... we get radio play in the midwest.....im doing my thang.... funny how local niggaz call me a nelly biter, when i dont even sound like dood....just cuzz i rap & hamonize.... r delivery's r totally different, voices no where near the same.... but yet niggaz wana have sumpin negative to say..so they gotta clown, and call me a wana be....... i guess if i started talking bout straps, these niggaz that sell 5,000 copys & have side jobs at taco bell will finally accept me.... i dont give a fucc bout them niggaz...just like i dont give a fucc bout anyone who says negative shit to me.... nothing will slow me down.... im DRAWMUH...18yrs old, with gas in my lungz and flames on my tongue.....i never once knocced your shit.... funny how u feel the need to clown mine..... do ya thang tre....good lucc wit it......

Apr 25, 2002
Damn Drawmuh, I clicked and heard your audio. Shit sound commercial you gone get paid, but what happened to that grimy raspy ass voice. I like that grimy shit, don't do no pop shit homie. Stick real with what you know, FUCK POP BEATS, forreal. I like that ridin shit homie. You gettin better, good luck. @ Tre-8 that song was str8 homie.
one

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Damn Drawmuh, I clicked and heard your audio. Shit sound commercial you gone get paid, but what happened to that grimy raspy ass voice. I like that grimy shit, don't do no pop shit homie. Stick real with what you know, FUCK POP BEATS, forreal. I like that ridin shit homie. You gettin better, good luck. @ Tre-8 that song was str8 homie.
one
im done with that rider shit cuzz..... rider shit dont get me paid.... i dont even like gangsta music...im finally makin music i can be proud of & i can stand behind ... i actually enjoy makin tha music i make now... and i can listen to it.... when i was gangsta rappin, i hated it..... im threw with that side of life...its 2002... gangsta rap does not sell....niggaz doing indi. shit..sell about 5,000 unit's...aint no females wana here these niccaz talk bout killin....they want shit they can vibe with....thats what ima give em....if a mufucca calls me sof, or calls me a sell-out cuzz of it... thats fine... fucc it...ill sell out...o well....ill be MR. TRL...i got dreams to fullfill...aint nothing or noone gonna take it away from me.....id rather sell 5 mill and be set for life...then to drop 10 albums & still struggle......i listen to mainstreem shit, so why not make it??....we all got different taste in music... im on this message board cuzz i like to interact with mufuccaz, i know aint noone over here feelin me...but o well...i dont expect niccaz over here to.....but if i go to RAPMUSIC.COM...and play my shit...niccaz love it, beggin for albums.....tha midwest loved my shit....its sad when a cat from tha WEST....dont get love, from his own side...cuzz he makes "pop" music....o well....fucc it.......i aint gonna stop...cuzz niggaz call me fake....specially when they dont know me.... i been threw more shit, then half these gangsta rappers talk about.....ive sceen a cell, ive sceen the ER, ive sceen tha bullets, ive sceen tha g's....shits old to me...theres one thing i havent sceen........MONEY....thats what im after.....and that what ima get

about my voice.....this is my natural voice.... id always scream, to give it a grimmy effect, and make my shit deeper.... i got a natural high sound
THANKS FOR CHECCN THA SHIT OUT THOE MY NIG......

DRAWMUH
SOUF-SYDE

Apr 26, 2002
my couple of pennies:

doc is one of my fav artists, but i dont give a fucc about disses to him, im not him and its not my problem

now i think doc would rip tha shitt outta tre, but that doesnt stop tha fact that tre makes good music and i WOULD buy a tre album in a heart beat....just cuz i like doc dont mean im gonna say fucc tre for puttin it out, its a good song, so i cant knock it....i will be lookin for dat enemy album<<<real talk

by the way tre, how old is "locc wit me" and y is lynches name like erased out of tha begginning?

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
DONT TRIP DRAMUH.... I AINT REALLY HEARD YOUR SHIT, BUT WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT IS THE SAME ROUTE WE BEEN WORKIN ON AND ITS THE WAY TO GET "REALLY PAID".... FACT IS PEOPLE ON THE UNDERGROUND DONT MOVE UNITS TIL YOU ON THE RADIO AND TO BE RADIO, YOU NEED TO BE MORE MARKETABLE AND COMMERCIAL.... THATS WHAT SELLS.... WHEN YOU GOT OLD FOLX, AND KIDS BUYIN YO SHIT, THATS WHEN YOU DOIN SOMETHIN... BUT WITH THIS UNDERGROUND RAP MUZIC, YOU HAVE A LIMITED SOURCE OF PEOPLE TO SELL TO.... WHEN YOU COMMERCIAL, SELL-OUT, ETC...... YOU CAN STILL BE REAL ABOUT YOURSELF, BUT GET PEOPLE OF ALL AGES AND FEMALES AND SHIT TO BUY YA ALBUM.... AND SALES IS WHAT MATTERS... NOT IF YA HOMIE CAN DO A DRIVE BY TO YA SHIT..... OF COURSE I USED TO BE THE OPPOSITE, BUT EVENTUALLY YOU GROW UP AND GET SMART AND FIGURE OUT WHERE THE MONEY IS AT.... TOO BAD SOME DONT..... AND MOST WONT UNDERSTAND TIL THEY DO IT....

Apr 25, 2002
like tac said dont trip homie as long as u doin thangz peeps goin to hate no matter wut. keep doin wut u doin an forget about tha haterz.. back to tha subject tha song was tight...

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Drawmuh, ya know whatever route you take I'll buy your shit, I've always been a fan of your shit ever since 99 when all it was, was us typing flows. I'm homeboys with you and Tre so I ain't getting in the middle of this. Do your thing Drawmuh and make that paper. You got your goals set and that's a good thing.

Oh yeah and if you get on one them shows, give me a shout out.

Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
G.O.D said:

im done with that rider shit cuzz..... rider shit dont get me paid.... i dont even like gangsta music...im finally makin music i can be proud of & i can stand behind ... i actually enjoy makin tha music i make now... and i can listen to it.... when i was gangsta rappin, i hated it..... im threw with that side of life...its 2002... gangsta rap does not sell....niggaz doing indi. shit..sell about 5,000 unit's...aint no females wana here these niccaz talk bout killin....they want shit they can vibe with....thats what ima give em....if a mufucca calls me sof, or calls me a sell-out cuzz of it... thats fine... fucc it...ill sell out...o well....ill be MR. TRL...i got dreams to fullfill...aint nothing or noone gonna take it away from me.....id rather sell 5 mill and be set for life...then to drop 10 albums & still struggle......i listen to mainstreem shit, so why not make it??....we all got different taste in music... im on this message board cuzz i like to interact with mufuccaz, i know aint noone over here feelin me...but o well...i dont expect niccaz over here to.....but if i go to RAPMUSIC.COM...and play my shit...niccaz love it, beggin for albums.....tha midwest loved my shit....its sad when a cat from tha WEST....dont get love, from his own side...cuzz he makes "pop" music....o well....fucc it.......i aint gonna stop...cuzz niggaz call me fake....specially when they dont know me.... i been threw more shit, then half these gangsta rappers talk about.....ive sceen a cell, ive sceen the ER, ive sceen tha bullets, ive sceen tha g's....shits old to me...theres one thing i havent sceen........MONEY....thats what im after.....and that what ima get

about my voice.....this is my natural voice.... id always scream, to give it a grimmy effect, and make my shit deeper.... i got a natural high sound
THANKS FOR CHECCN THA SHIT OUT THOE MY NIG......

DRAWMUH
SOUF-SYDE

THATZ REAL...THATZ THA REALEST SHIT ANY CAT ON HERE OR ANYWHERE ON THA NET EVER SPOKE THAT I'VE SEEN...I AINT LISTEN'D TO YA SHIT YET CUZZ bUT I'M GONNA...THAZ REAL CUZZ, GET YO pApER, LIVE LAVISH...DO IT UP...WHEN YOU ALL ALONE, YOU ALL ALONE...NICCAZ WANT WHUT THEY WANT, AIN'T NO ONE OUT FOR YOU bUT YOU...I GOT RESpECT 4 THAT, THIS A bUSINESS NOW, RApOT bILLIONZ IN IT NOW...AY CUZZ CHECC OUT WWW.MP3.COM/GANGSTASTYLEZ CHUCC UP SOME FEEDbCC...KEEpYA HUSTLE STRONG bUH

Jun 28, 2002
Its funny that yall commercial ass niggas will never sell shit Lynch went gold without selling to bitches I'f say 95% NIGGAS BUY HIS SHIT! I will never go commercial if muthafuckas feel the shit I say and choose to make it radio then ool done deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck the Radio Ice Cube , N.W.A , and plenty others bubbled without it the reals feel real I'd rather sell 10,000 and stay true to the street then 10,000,000 and be a fake ass nigga. on my life Dramuh if i had funk with you I'd funk with you nighga i just keep it real if you mad at me fuck you and that real homie!!!!! If you see me then handle it other then that miss me I don't give a fuck about you and I'm the wrong nigga not to have on your team because i give a fuck about life...

So respect game and respect my words as i've done yours Your music's for the radio mine is for the streets.

Dig that!!!

Fuck r.b and the running man i'm the one that stand wit the gun in hand!!!!

Anyways hope your career is successful guy I'm gonna blow doing real shit and real music for real muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck anybody and any label who doesn't want that holla and I'll revoke your pass thru Sactown 2 bitches!!!!!!

Ask about me!!!!

Tremuthafucken888888