Tre 8 PREVIEW!!! Mr. Doc Diss Song...DOWNLOAD HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
TRE8...WHUTZ FLY'N CUZZ, I HEARD THAT DISS...ITS STR8, I AINT REALLY INTO LISTEN'N TO DISS TRACCZ...ITZ STR8 THO...I FEEL WHUT YOU SAYIN TOO...KEEPIN IT STREET, bUT I THINK YOU CAN GO MAINSTREAM N STILL KEEP IT REAL, MOST CATZ FALL 2 GREED THO...THAZ MY GOAL, MAKE MY MONEY, N KEEP IT REAL, STR8 MONEY MAC MURDAH HOMIE ALWAYZ...TO EACH HIS OWN...KEEp HUSTLIN CUZZIN...

DRAWMUH, LISTEN'T 2 YA SAMpLE THANG, IT'S NICE...SOUND A LIL LIKE NELLY, BUT YA VOICE DIFFERENT, LYRICZ DIFFERENT TOO...

I'M OUT...HOLLA!

Jun 28, 2002
1 lOVE TO THE REAL, FAKES holla at me and find out i'm nothing like you, on my seeds I promise keep it real and make money is my only goal, other then that death I'd prefer!!!!!!

Tre-8

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Dramuh sorta sounds like Nelly, he a lot flows like him. Actually that last song on his snippet sounded dead on Nelly..I was like DAMN!! But the rest sounded pretty different.

However there's nothing wrong with that, he said he's trying to get paid and thats the best way to go. He has big goals to achieve and I hope he gets there.

PEACE

May 13, 2002
FUCK THE BULLSHIT QUIT TRYIN TO SELLOUT,FOOLS SEE A LITTLE LIGHT AND RUN TO IT ,YOU MUST NOT BE A REAL ARTIST WITH A BACKGROUND IN MUSIC, IF YOU SELLOUT THEN DONT TRY TO COME BACK TO THE STREETS, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF LYNCH STARTED RAPPIN LIKE NELLY OR HAMMER, QUIT BITTEN STYLES AND GET YO ASS BACK IN THE CAR FOOL!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Drawmuh........
cuzz, yo head has been dipped in a bucket of KNOWLEDGE!
i feel what you sayin.......
But it is alot different from the old Drawmuh....seems like you came a longggggggg way in a short time.
yo head seems to be in the right place cuzz.
i cant hate on you, for doin what you, want to do....
handle yo business cuzzzz.

Tre8...
i done listen to the tracc about 10 times....
its a nice lil beat.
but i didnt feel the fast flow.....i think you should have came a bit slower....because its a laid bacc beat.
as far as yo lyrics....damn cuzz....yo have some shit on yo mind.
handle yo business cuzzzz.

TO EACH HIS OWN

oh yea......i bump the hell outa some Doc shit.
D-Locc
Rollin 60 fuccin Crip

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
tank locc said:
@tre

u anit coo wit any of docs affiliates? reg, big q, foe loco?

u doin anything wit kat?
He used to be coo with all of em, he was signed to Odysea, he was the main voice on the Odysea Record. But about 2 years ago shit happened, and Tre is now solo doin the damn thing.

Jun 28, 2002
^^^^^^^^ exactly I have no beef with dramuh he asked me did I have beef, I felt insulted because Its like saying i was biting my tongue or something..

That's it don't start nothing won't be nothing!

1 love for the opinion's

D-Locc I really don't flow that angry but I had some shit to say..

Tre-8

N

Napalm

Dramuh this is my spit shit about what you saying. No hate but I aint feeling you with that pop shit homie. Iam not hating I like ride music thats what I started in and Iam going to bump until the essence. I hate Ja rule fat hoe and most New York rappers. I rap becuase it realese stress. Me and my girl listne to all kinds of shit. no country or pop it just aint me folks. I remember you from back in the day good to see you workin at it though much respect.

NAPALM

And like I said another odesea album with Tre,Doc,FOe,Reg an fuck it me would be tight.

Aug 5, 2002
My 1 cent-paper is paper period. But if you have to change (by change I mean come fake) your style of rap to bag in a couple more fans then I think you fucked off-now if you've changed your shit BECAUSE YOU wanted to do some R & B, Pop whatever the fuck it is then more power to ya homie-I listened to Dramuh's shit a while back in the AWB, Triple X and so on days and I was feelin' that shit, Listened to a schnippet now and I'm like what the fuck, kind of a 180 degree turn there, I aint no pop/R & B advocate and do like to listen to G shit, BUT I aint gonna pop in no Sicx or Lynch over a candle lit dinner with my broadie either, I think there is a time and place for all sorts of music and if you wanted to go mainstream Dramuh, I think you should've kept like that from the get, I myself appreciate money just as much if not more than the next man but there is no way I could put music out I truly did not enjoy making, jus to get a couple more chips- I read the post and you say this is how you're feeling- ay if that's the case, fuck it up homie and put that shit out and fuck what I have to say along with everyone else who critzizes your shit, but deep down if your doin' shit differently to get a fatter not, and really not connectin' with the shit your puttin out, then I think you've lost respect from fans and underground artists out there, either way homie I aint hatin' just callin' em like I see em..........outro

Tre, delivery was off but keep doin' homie and I feel what you sayin bout Keepin' It Real...........

May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
the lyrix were hard, no doubt, but that was some of the WORST delivery I've ever heard! that flow did not go with that beat in ANY way. I know you gon come back and talk shit but you don't know nothing about me, so don't talk what you don't know about. I'm not trying to diss in any way, just stating my opinion, which is obviously what you wanted when you posted the song, so don't get mad that not everyone was feeling it. that will never happen to any of us. But that shit you saying to my brother is why niggas like you will never come up out of the underground, but hey I'm not knocking that, everybody has different reasons for doing things, the reason I started rapping though, was to MAKE MONEY, so that's what I'm gon do. If a couple people call me a sell out on the way, tht's fine, but on the real the only thing bout me that will be (and already has been)selling out will be my shows. So think bout that while you trying to knock somebodies hustle. and that click that drawmuh was talking bout that did shows with nelly, ashante, ja rule, ludacris, naughty by nature, the tics, and all them other foos, yea, that would be ME! so if rocking a show with 20,000 plus people beside them mufuckas is selling out, then hey, i'm a sellout! BUT I'M LOVING IT!!! When I was up in memphis at the mike tyson/lennox lewis fight kicking it with nothing but celebs, ex. cash money, l.l. cool j, tyra banks, will smith, jada pinkett smith, debo, jamie foxx, and way to many other peeps to name, AS WELL as kid capri being the dj, and me getting my cd to each and every one of the personally, the thought of "am I a sellout?" NEVER crossed my mind! Oh and D-Locc60 what you said bout drawmuh coming a long way in a short time, you damn right he has, glad to know he was actually listening when his big brother was droppin knowledge to him, fa sho. Be on the lookout for drawmuh and bilistic on b.e.t. and m.t.v. within in the next year (shit's already in the proces of happening, ain't just talking shit), be on the lookout for drawmuh and bilistic in every cd store in your area (no matter where you are), be on the lookout for YOUR girl bumpin the fuck out drawmuh and bilistic, and THEN you go right on ahead and call us a sell out, knowing that you the one that gave your girl the money to buy our shit, lol. Thanks a million, lol.. Keep calling me a sellout, long as you buying my shit (and you will be) I don't give a fuck!!!!!! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mrbilistic.w3.to

holla!

Aug 5, 2002
knowing that you the one that gave your girl the money to buy our shit, lol. Thanks a million, lol.. Keep calling me a sellout, long as you buying my shit (and you will be) I don't give a fuck!!!!!! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and NO the FUCK I WON'T be buyin YOUR SHIT)

outro..............

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Hihlosis said:
I listened to Dramuh's shit a while back in the AWB, Triple X and so on days and I was feelin' that shit,
Ha ha we was rippin shit and lettin em know what fo back in them days...

Much luv homie.....

As far as some of these reviews of the song go, they don't call him the ENEMY OF THE WORLD for nothin. Personally like I said I think the song was hard as fuck, and I can't wait for some new shit.

But everybody has there own opinion and is entitled to it.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
i do make tha music i love now... i listen to mainstreem rap...i dont bump gangsta music.... i laugh if cat calls me soft for makin mainstreem music..... i been boxing for year's, in tha ring with cats that got golden gloves, i can fight.... i got weapons, i can shoot em.... i been to jail.... i banged.... i been threw all that shit.....i got killers on my team... i got players on my team....i can go to my old blocc, and walk threw it and get nothing but love from my REAL hood niccaz.....they dont care what a nicca does now & they support me in every move i make, cuzz they know what i did for then yrs bacc when shit was really going down....i enjoy makin music that inspires.. id rather help lives, then to darken them.... i finally woke up, all my life ive had a dark cloud hoverin over my head, tellin me that the world is fucced up.... but now i realize I WAS FUCCED UP...i didnt ever care if i lived or if i died.... i walked away from shoot-outs, while the nicca next to me got killed....i have a purpose on this earth... and I found it.... i look into the eyes of my mother, and she doesnt have to hurt no more, her son grew up... her son will one day walk into her job with a million dollar checc, and she can walk out that hell-hold.... thats what I WANT... i want my babysister to NEVER see a ghetto, i what a ghetto to be MYTHS to my familys young ones.... i been threw it, why would i want another person to do it??.... i KNOW i have talent, i work my ass off harder then anyone... all day long im writing raps perfectin my every bar.... i give everything in me to music, this is MY life.. and i cant fail... i DO NOT expect niccaz on this board to feel me, that DOES NOT bother me. but it piss's me off when niccaz cant just say "do ya thang drawmuh"... naw, they gotta come out and attacc me "you nelly biter" ...but its all good.... i dont want to c no nicca fail....all i give a fucc about is MY FAMILY....they the only ones that truely beleave in a mufucca....and ima DO THIS FOR THEM......

ILL BE A PLATNIUM RAP ARTST....BEFORE IM THE AGE OF 21.... QUOTE ME

MISTA DRAWMUH

@TRE....s'all good fam... good lookin for verifyin