Tracy Mcgrady is the Best Player in Tha NBA right now Kobe anit got shit on him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

calipimpin247

what i meant was kobe dont have shit tracy

tmacs over game is way better and consistant than kobes
tmac gets better every year and soon he will reach a level never seen unless he gets injured plus hes younger than kobe..

May 9, 2002
Re: what i meant was kobe dont have shit tracy

calipimpin247 said:
tmacs over game is way better and consistant than kobes
tmac gets better every year and soon he will reach a level never seen unless he gets injured plus hes younger than kobe..
Ok how many times to people have to drill this in your head...let me try

WHEN YOU HAVE THE MOST DOMINANT PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE ON YOUR TEAM THAT SCORES AROUND 30 POINTS A FUCKIN GAME ITS A WEE BIT DIFFICULT TO BE THE SUPERSTAR OF THE FUCKIN TEAM

That better?

When Shaq was hurt,Kobe shined TREMENDOUSLY.Scoring MORE than T-Mac a game,and Ive seen Kobe do WAAAAAY more filthy eye-catchin shots than T-Mac.And if Tim Duncan is REALLY goin to the Magic,I can almost 100% guarntee that T-Macs numbers will diminish...

And this is ALL comin from a Sonics fan...and in MY world,GP is the best muthafuckin player...

But Kobe is THE best player in the league...regardless..

Opinions are opinions...say dat den...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:

Payton was second to Michael for about 4 or 5 years.No Mike,and he would be considered one of the top players in history.meaning top 15 to 20.Definitley one of the 50 greatest.

G.P. will always be my fav.

Payton is a sav when he has a good night....he's consistent and a good team leader....he just needs a better front court.....fuck Vin Baker, he's weak.....The Sonics need someone that is dominant...