Tracy Mcgrady is the Best Player in Tha NBA right now Kobe anit got shit on him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

calipimpin247

hes already surrpassed his cousin embarrssed MJ got the all around game what more do u want...not as good as young mj tho
hes just turned 23..future best ever i predict..KOBE WHO?

Apr 25, 2002
That would be kobe bryant... saying kobe aint got shit on mcgrady just shows your talking out of your ass and nothing you say has any real meaning. kobe bryant is the best player in the NBA. not to take anything away from mcgrady, he is a GREAT player, but when the 2nd best player on your team is an old washed up injury proned small forward, you tend to rack up plenty of statistics like mcgrady did. especially playing against the weak ass eastern teams.... please.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Nitro GH said:
That would be kobe bryant... saying kobe aint got shit on mcgrady just shows your talking out of your ass and nothing you say has any real meaning. kobe bryant is the best player in the NBA. not to take anything away from mcgrady, he is a GREAT player, but when the 2nd best player on your team is an old washed up injury proned small forward, you tend to rack up plenty of statistics like mcgrady did. especially playing against the weak ass eastern teams.... please.

C

calipimpin247

hahah u dont know yer sports

mutha fucka im from the westcoast i luv the lakers and kobe
but there way too many dick ridin fags like u..who dont recongnize real game..Mcgrady is tha man Peroid.
orlandos supposed to get tim ducan in the 2003 year then
lakers wont have shit on them no one can guard mcgrady

DIDNT U WATCH THE ALL STAR GAME HE MADE AFOOL OUT OF THEWESTERN DEFENCE HAHAHAHA

C

calipimpin247

alright dick rider number 1

i bet yer favorite football teams the new england patriots,

May 12, 2002
Lakers dont win no championships without Shaq.As much as I dislike him he is the most dominant player in todays NBA.Kobe is only 24 in time who knows how good he will be.TMac is only 23 so they gonna be going at it for sometime and some of that time will be Shaqless for Kobe so we can see how he handles his team because that three time champ LA team is Shaqs team.Even when injured.

Apr 25, 2002
you know a mutha fucka dont know shit about sports when they result to dick ridin this, dick ridin that, haha i see it all to often, go watch some sportscenter for a few weeks and come back to this board kid. allstar game? hahaha thats like a scrimage, no one is serious like they used to be. also kobe is 23 not 24, not that it matters.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Nitro GH said:
you know a mutha fucka dont know shit about sports when they result to dick ridin this, dick ridin that, haha i see it all to often, go watch some sportscenter for a few weeks and come back to this board kid. allstar game? hahaha thats like a scrimage, no one is serious like they used to be. also kobe is 23 not 24, not that it matters.
another trash talking bitch who no one knows i aint dick riding. bryant is better then mcgrady in my opinion.. maybe not in yours and w/o bryant. oneal wouldnt be able to have three championships. he got swept in the finals on the magic without bryant. and mcgrady is on the east where its much easier. and you say that no one cares about all star games. then why is that fool talking about the sick ass dunk at the all star game?

C

calipimpin247

FUCK ALL OF YALL NO LIFE BITCHES

T MAC does every thing better than kobe check da stats
and kobe guarding tmac tmac will jump over his whining lil
bitch wanna be rapper ass anyday..mac has more range
more height more hops more defence and hes not selfish
like kobe hopefully kobe will develope into what tmac is in a few years once shaq leaves to become a cop lakers wont be shit
they will still make it to the play offs but not to the finals
once grant hills healthy then orlando will be unstopable
all they need is a youger big man and they would be da best
only if ewing and grant were a few years yunger than it would all be over

Apr 25, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:

another trash talking bitch who no one knows i aint dick riding. bryant is better then mcgrady in my opinion.. maybe not in yours and w/o bryant. oneal wouldnt be able to have three championships. he got swept in the finals on the magic without bryant. and mcgrady is on the east where its much easier. and you say that no one cares about all star games. then why is that fool talking about the sick ass dunk at the all star game?
i was talking to calipimpin homie, i agree kobe is the best in the leauge

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ok, i didn't read this whole thread....so if what i'm saying is off the topic of the last posts, that's why. mcgrady is a good player. he has a lot of skill. He DOES rebound better than Kobe. But as much as I really hate Kobe Bryant, Tracy McGrady is not as good as Kobe. Everyone that hears me speak on Kobe, KNOWS that I hate him. BUT McGrady is not as good as him.