Tracy Mcgrady is the Best Player in Tha NBA right now Kobe anit got shit on him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: FUCK ALL OF YALL NO LIFE BITCHES

calipimpin247 said:
T MAC does every thing better than kobe check da stats
like i said, theres no one else on orlando to rack up the stats, kobe has the most dominant player in the nba on his team...

calipimpin247 said:
...and hes not selfish like kobe hopefully kobe will develope into what tmac is in a few years...
selfish? hmmm thats funny, kobe shoots less then mcgrady, has a higher fg% and averages more assists, help me understand... its funny how people claim kobe is a ballhog when he shoots about 47% from the field and leads the team in assists... btw, i dont think mcgrady is better at defense :)

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
WiCkEd said:
ALL MCGRADY CAN DO IS SCORE,,,KOBE DOES ALOT MORE BESIDES MAKING BASKETS...HE REBOUNDS,HE DRIVES TO THE BASKET AND CREATES SHOTS
SCORING:T-MAC 25.6*
KOBE 25.2

REBOUND:T-MAC 7.8*
KOBE 5.5

ASSISTS: T-MAC 5.3
KOBE 5.5*

STEALS: T-MAC 1.57*
KOBE 1.48

3PNT F.G.% T-MAC .364*
KOBE (NOT IN TOP 100)

BLK P.G. :T-MAC .96*
KOBE .44

TRNVS P.G. :T-MAC 2.5*
KOBE 2.8

FLD GOAL% : T-MAC .451
KOBE .469*

Both played 38.3 minutes per game,one has Shaquille O'Neal beside him.......

T-MAC.....BEST IN THE GAME INDEED

May 10, 2002
BAMMER said:

Both played 38.3 minutes per game,one has Shaquille O'Neal beside him.......

T-MAC.....BEST IN THE GAME INDEED
Aight, but if you take Shaq away from that team, Kobe's stats would go through the roof. He would get more touches which would lead to more points.

But IMO, They are neck and neck and if I had to pick one over the other to buid a franchise on, I'd pick McGrady. Cause if Orlando gets a player like Tim Duncan to go with McGrady like someone said on here, then that is definately a championship caliber squad that could easily rival the Lakers.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
if t mac had oneal he wouldnt need to get as many boards.. he wouldnt be shooting as many threes. he wouldnt be making as many points. AND NIETHER OF THEM IS THE BEST IN THE GAME. YOU FORGOT JORDAN..BIRD..JOHNSON..CHAMBERLAIN..O'NEAL

C

calipimpin247

mcgradys style is own kobes a biter

mcgradys like if u put scottie pippin in his prime gave him steriods
and add like 15 inches to his hops,throw in a lil larry bird
u got tmac

C

calipimpin247

yall will find out next year and relise how nieve u are

bammer nos his shit

pg.troy hudson
sg.t mac.hill.miller
sf.grant hill-mike miller-t mac
pf-mike miller-g hill or tmac
c.?

they have 3 very talented players who can switch up postions,
and 1 of the games fastest players hudson,as pg plus armstrong whos good too,all they need is a good big man,they should
sign micheal olawkandi,i heard hes leavin the clips,
then get rid of him for 2003 when they get duncan
or keep them both

imagine hudson,tmac,hill,duncan,olawkandi
= NBA CHAMPIONSHIP,STR8 SWEEP including lakerif they dont get eliminated by the mavericks or kings

C

calipimpin247

true dat i dont think kobes games gonna evolve much more i think hes at his peak

he might get a lil wiser,DARIUS WILL BE DA MAN IN A FEW YEARS

Apr 25, 2002
some of yall are some fucking idiots, what a coincidence, everyone on this thread saying tmac is better, just so happens to hate kobe.... hmmmm, half of you are admitting it in your posts too ahhaha. i like them both and they both are real tight, who the fuck cares who's better, its to close to call and they play for different teams in different confrences, so it makes it close to impossible to really tell. only thing i can say for sure about tmac is, he definatley is more valuable to his team then kobe is, but looking at the rest of the magic, thats not saying much. as for miles, man you cant say hes gonna be better then anyone in 2 years, thats just down right stupid, that can be said for any young rising star, they do crazy dunks and jukes, then they mature, settle down like a real player is "supposed to" then people forget about the whole best player in the leauge deal.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Your takin this to heart mang.I don't think Kobe's even in the top 5 to be honest.He is no doubt,a great player,and certain nights he is the best player in the league.I still feel he takes rushed shots on to much of a regular basis,and when you actually have a superstar center in the middle of your offense,I don't see the need to dribble around for 7 or 8 seconds a take several ill-advised shots a game.Take it for what it's worth,probably nothing.And really,If I started a new team,my picks would go.
Shaq
Duncan
McGrady
Garnett
Bryant...OK he's in my top 5:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
no im not takin it to the heart, im just typin what i feel, maybe its a bit harsh but i dont mean it to be. its just people that hate kobe and then say he aint shit. if they said mcgrady aint shit, id defend his name as well. i agree kobe rush's shots, probably more then anyone, but you gotta admit he makes alot of those. if i was a coach, and i knew he was going to make most of those crazy shots id still forbid him to do it, if he would just take his time and break down the D, he would evolve into the greatest in the nba right now. sometimes he just wants to be the man, and when your on a team that you know is gonna win a title, its more inviting to do so.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
specialy when o'neal sits down kobe knows that it is his turn to take over. mcgrady is more valuable to his team because their is no other person on the team that is averaging almost thirty points a game like o'neal is. that is why duncan was mvp. not beacause he is the best player, but because he is averaging 40 points a game and is the only dependable scorer on the spurs squad. jason kidd same thing. he should have been mvp but i wont get to that right now. so unless mcgrady and kobe play in the same conference and have even teams we wont know who is better. SO STOP HATIN!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
STILL HATING ON BRYANT,FOOLS ALWAYS TRYING TO BRING MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN WHEN THEY ON TOP....ILL TAKE KOBE ANY DAY OVER MCGRADY OR ANY OTHER PLAYER FOR THAT FACT...YOU ALL HATERS KEEP DEBATING WHO'S BETTER,WHILE WE STACK UP CHAMPIONSHIPS,HA HA HA BLING BLING...LOL