Top 5 nw rappers???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
@DLee i appreciate vato, u know how we do!

but fo real. the NW needs that comraderie in the sense of helpin each other out. How many 206 cats come out 2 509 shows to support? and how many 509 vatos go 2 da 206 to support a show or whatnot? 360, 425, everywhere in between. We all part of a region who wants that respect and recognition in the "mainstream" which in the end, thats wat it's about

Nov 30, 2002
HE'S A BEAST BUT WASN'T THE BEST CHANCE TO GO MAINSTREAM. MIX-A-LOT ALREADY DID THAT
Neema IMO... peep the review... check the links... check the album... dude handles business behind the mic... mix-a-lot did do his thang for sure... one fifth was just waaay too hard to get a popular vote... remember.. mainly vaginas listen to the radio... lol "im like joe montana when i throw that, put 16 holes in his throw back" lol.. 151 is a savage

Oct 22, 2009
Neema IMO... peep the review... check the links... check the album... dude handles business behind the mic... mix-a-lot did do his thang for sure... one fifth was just waaay too hard to get a popular vote... remember.. mainly vaginas listen to the radio... lol "im like joe montana when i throw that, put 16 holes in his throw back" lol.. 151 is a savage
WELL IT'S A FOOT RACE ON WHO CAN BREAK US COMMERCIALLY RIGHT NOW. IMO I WOULD SAY IT COULD BE ANY OF THESE CATS:
MYSELF (LISTEN TO THE EP), COOL NUTZ, NEEMA, MIKEY VEGAZ (DJ KHALED ENDORSED) RODERIC (BEEN ON 106TH & PARK, WON SHOWTIME @ THE APOLLO), FICE (IF HE GETS ENOUGH HITS OFF THE VIDEO), SWAG, & GRYNCH

Oct 28, 2008
on some real shit yall cant say the best 5

There's so many artist's out here that go hard that aren't heard!!!!! i meen there is people reppin 206 that are out there ex: noclue,mclamore,nemma and many more but they are not the best from the 206 at all.... so this is all he say she say shit..... now feel that every one does they own thang!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
peep this is mellow n from the 6 not a sodapper beat but seattlewayne goes in on it

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
My Pick

For those who ain't knowin', check out my group Turf Grindaz. One of the most bangin' albums last year. The name of the album is called "Poundin' Tha Pavement". We've done a lot of shows last summer and we are even doing it bigger this year.

Our album has been bootlegged album over the world. Is this something to brag out. Yes. Cats don't bootleg wack music.

You can also check out my solo music. My group is working on a new album right now. We doing a track with Smigg Dirtee right now called "Macaroniz". We got a few surprises.

Don't sleep on the Turf Grindaz.

PEACE & BLESSINGS
Cinatra u don't got to put up a bio for this bullshit, cause half this shit is fake. @ cool nutz i feel ya nigga. i never feel like putting bio's out on this shit cause it ain't worth the work. if you have sold nation wide records then u got my vote. cause its hard to get excepted all over the world... My picks are whoever hit billboard befo.. i love all Rappers from the northwest but its bigger than here!!! you can put a dent in the wall by yourself or we could knock that muthufucka down together. half the niggas that write these threads don't Rap.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Cinatra u don't got to put up a bio for this bullshit, cause half this shit is fake. @ cool nutz i feel ya nigga. i never feel like putting bio's out on this shit cause it ain't worth the work. if you have sold nation wide records then u got my vote. cause its hard to get excepted all over the world... My picks are whoever hit billboard befo.. i love all Rappers from the northwest but its bigger than here!!! you can put a dent in the wall by yourself or we could knock that muthufucka down together. half the niggas that write these threads don't Rap.
@E-Dawg,

As usual, Homie! You keep it real and I appreciate that. I bet niggaz don't even know E-Dawg is the Northwest's first real gangsta rapper. A nigga lookup to you and Cool Nutz. And what I respect about y'all is that you guys are willing and have educated us local artists on the industry. I appreciate it, Homies!

Jan 17, 2011
EIGHTY 4 FLY
NO CLUE
GANGSTA NUTT
E-DAWG
FRAMWORK
PARKER BROTHERS
COOL NUTZ
WEST COAST STONE
SIRMIXALOT
AND THATS MORE THAN 5 CUZZ BUT I WANT TO KEEP IT MOVING