Top 3 songs off Crytical condition...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:
Mommy knows rappers.

Yeah seriously she's a girl that's weird this isn't really a girl type message board or a girl type of music. I wonder what percent of the units SLR sells all time as well as just Crytical are to females?

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Yeah seriously she's a girl that's weird this isn't really a girl type message board or a girl type of music. I wonder what percent of the units SLR sells all time as well as just Crytical are to females?

Ummm.. what do you mean "a girl type message board or girl type music.."..? I'm a mod on Rap-talk for the NW forum... as well as here on the Siccness in the Sista's Side.. I support good music.. and promote for SLR, Jus Family and others in the Bay.. I'm working on a project right now with Potluck who's touring with Tech9.. ..good music is listened to by the females as well believe it or not.. lol.. not all of us listen to Britney and Christina.. :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
Ummm.. what do you mean "a girl type message board or girl type music.."..? I'm a mod on Rap-talk for the NW forum... as well as here on the Siccness in the Sista's Side.. I support good music.. and promote for SLR, Jus Family and others in the Bay..
Obviously because you are an active participant on this board, that goes without saying. I'm just saying that you are an exception to a rule and you can't deny that you are by the sheer percent of posters on here that are dudes.