Top 3 songs off Crytical condition...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Desperate, Bread N Meat, Life of A Rider, Open Fire, The Sun Doesn't Shine, and My troubled Life are my favorites. What up with that last song anyway? I noticed nobody took credit for the beat, LOL, better hope someone doesn't see that and get mad about copyright issues....

Apr 25, 2002
This will be an impossible excercise for me after I get this album (tomorrow hopefully). I don't think I'll be able to narrow it down to 5 they're all so good. I do have an early favorite as for my #1 favorite cut, MATTER OF TIME that song is fuckin BANGING god damn.

Sixxness said:
What up with that last song anyway? I noticed nobody took credit for the beat, LOL, better hope someone doesn't see that and get mad about copyright issues....
I wouldn't worry about that too much, I asked the same thing about "U Don't Know Twin Game" off of Twin-G's album (uses Alicia Keyes "You Don't Know My Name). D-Sane said that essentially nobody cares unless you make any big money off of it, and for SLR to make BIG money off of their releases is unlikely unfortunately, or they wouldn't have jacked those beats.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, I know that they usually don't do shit unless you make a good amount. It's been talked about since probably Money Motivated...There's usually some kind of major sample on the albums. Then again, they don't have to sue you for money, they can just sue you just to insure your product can't come out anyone with their shit on it. I'm sure D-Sane would know more about it than I would, I just thought it was interesting, cause it wasn't a small clip this time. And I'm starting to get deeper into copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual properties in some of my classes....Can't wait to take communication law :( lol... Hopefully, for their sake, he's right about people not giving a shit unless you make good $$....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Just off top... Desperate, My Troubled Life (I really felt this cut, I could feel his pain, very good explanation, nice and descriptive), Open Fire, pretty much the first three songs... But these aren't the top 3 to me, cause I can't peg just the top 3, maybe the top 10... the album is just way too heated to only list three.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm waiting on the album right now and I can't really select 3 songs until I've been bumping the album for some time, but off the top I would say easily Desperate, The Sun Doesn't Shine & Halfway Sane.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
my absolute fave track on the album is 8-Matter of Time

but here is my top 5:

1: Matter Of Time
2: Open Fire
3: Desperate
4: Crytical Condition
5: (tie)My Troubled Life
5: (tie)Sun Doesnt Shine

itz a great testiment to that fuckin bully D.........once again you bastard

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Mr. Samos said:
I haven't got mine yet, I've been listening to the Reaper Radio presentation. Check it out if you haven't.

... good lookin'... I've actually already heard several of the tracks from Crytical's album.. thats the reason I'm soooo anxious to receive my finished copy... :classic:

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Right now, I'm really feelin' "The Sun Doesn't Shine", "Life of a Rider" and "Step Ahead of Death"... "My Everything" is also a solid track, real real and "Take This Flight" has been a knocker since I heard it first on Reigncraft.

Apr 25, 2002
I've fuckin' avoided this topic because I can't narrow 'em down to 3.....Here's my best shot at it for now.....In no particular order.....

-Take This Flight (I've heard this song probably hundreds of times, and it is still unbelievable)
-Intro
-Step Ahead of Death