Top 3 songs off Crytical condition...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Again as I said I don't have it yet so I'll post that later because I'm just relying on the 32kps preview on Reaper Radio. I will say that I fucking LOVE that Intro, I was a little surprised D-Sane went with a more chill Intro, the beat is a wonderful smooth bangin style and with his lyrics in the Intro, Crytical comes off as a very caring, sensitive real life dude but still gangster at the same time, just endearing you further to him. That's not an easy thing to do. Great fuckin intro, I'm gonna bump that as frequently as all the full tracks.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Soooo.. I spent some initial quality time with the album this evening... lol.. and I dont know that I can pick three favorites..

"My Troubled Life" is dope... the track just fuckin' BUMPS.. "Desperate" is another one.. Crytical and COLA just kill it, Wanz wraps it all up perfectly.. "F**k Tonight".. yeah well.. lol... I'm diggin' it.. "My Everything" is heartfelt and comes across so real its crazy.. "Take This Flight"... I've heard before but rides right up top with my other favorites... and "Bread N Meat" with Notes and YV, to be brief.. is hot.
... but I need more time to really sit and listen.. this is just off top..

... Crytical and D-Sane perfected every aspect of this album.. props and respect to the both of you for all the work put into this NW heatery....

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Mafia and me actually did the INTRO beat.....with a majority of it being done by Mafia. I came in and changed the drums and added some D-Sane spices to it......but yeah.....it's a banger too.
Yeah I noticed that when I looked at the album booklet. Props to Skunt for the great beat, his production skills are clearly evolving.

Mar 9, 2005
That beat for the intro is somethin' SERIOUS. I was trippin' when I first heard it. I haven't gotten to hear the whole album yet but I can't wait to. I need to cop one real soon!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I agree, the intro beat is REAL nice, the entire album is laced with something mean. That intro on Desperate is grimy too, sounding like a damn movie! Notes and Crytical did a good job on that, Sound FX is sounding killer.

This better be in my mail box soon.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
When the intro first starts for about 14 seconds or so I thought it was techno LOL.

As for my fav songs..

1 Life Of A Rider
2 The Funk Iz On (Remix)
3 Fuck Tonight
4 Crytical Condition
and everything else is #5

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
TONY206 said:
When the intro first starts for about 14 seconds or so I thought it was techno LOL.
lol

I love those sounds on the Intro, that beat is too fresh. I need this damn album, all Reaper Radio has done (Much Props EW) has made me extremely impatient but I'm confident it'll arrive in a few days.

This is my official Top 5 list.

1. My Everything
2. Desperate
3. The Sun Doesn't Shine
4. I Can't Take It No More
5. Intro, Halfway Sane & Take This Flight (Yeah so what, I cheated)

The entire album is fucking straight audio dope though and in my opinion this is the most solid album I've heard from SLR. Keep it moving.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Samos said:
Actually scratch that, this is the most solid album I've heard since All Eyes On Me.
WOW right there, that's amazing b/c the exact same thought actually crossed my mind as well. All Eyez On Me was my first ever rap album, 6th grade and it got me so into it that 10 years later, I've got a gigantic collection and is in many many ways responsible for the fact that I am now obsessive about collecting rap music.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
WHOA!!! Now that's a bold statement. I don't know if I can even allow you to give us a compliment like that....lol. Wait til you actually get to crack that shit though.
I'll remain strong beside the compliment, I haven't heard an album more solid since All Eyes on Me. That's just the honest truth. I can't wait to crack this, it came in this morning, It's friday, the weather is nice, and it's going straight to the car along with a blunt. Props to Mr. D-Sane, Crytical and the SLR squad for another gem.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
xpanther206 said:
WOW right there, that's amazing b/c the exact same thought actually crossed my mind as well. All Eyez On Me was my first ever rap album, 6th grade and it got me so into it that 10 years later, I've got a gigantic collection and is in many many ways responsible for the fact that I am now obsessive about collecting rap music.
Hahaha, yeah that album still gets play almost everyday until this day, I plan to treat Cryticals album the same way, because it diserves it, it's a solid album a person would be a fool to let an album like that sit in their collection, ya know? :cool:

May 7, 2005
In my opinion the top three songs are,

Desperate
Crytical Condition
Open fire

Honestly though it was hard to pick three; seeing as I can bump the album from front to back.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
@ D-Sane

I finally got a chance to pick up my posters from the post office today... thanks for taking the time (and $) to send them to me.. be sure to tell Crytical I said thank you for hookin' up my boys... they were really excited when I gave them their personalized posters..

:)