TOMMYJAMES LIVES ON A FARM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
hella loc cuz....yall internet bangas are so crazy cuz yall got me shakin right in front of my computer....lmao what the hell is up with this shit....doing WAY to much...i cant believe you got a internet hackin homeboy.....hella gangsta

Mar 15, 2006
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
THATS WHERE CHARTER AT THEY GOT SERVICE IN A FEW VALLEY CITIES.....THAT TRACKER AINT TRACKING IT ALL THE WAY TO THE COMPUTER.....JUST THE SERVER......NO MATTER WHAT HE IN THE VALLEY PERIOD AND SCARED TO SHOW HIS FACE CUZ HE KNOWS SOMEONE WILL RECOGNISE HIM EVENTUALLY.....HE A PUSSY AND SCARED OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET CUZ HE KNOWS TALKED SHIT TO ASSASSIN TOO MANY TIMES HATING ON PIMP AND OTHER FOOS....LOL.....YOU EXPOSED AS BEING A CERTIFIED SCARY BITCH EITHER WAY TOMMYJAMES.....SCARED OF DJ PIMPS CONNECTIONS NOW HUH HOMIE....
At this point, what would you say if it was revealed TOMMYJAMES was a 14 year old boy talkin shit, and you want his picture?

I also used to work for an ISP locally, your tracing is faulty and funny as hell.

Mar 15, 2006
MooreBlock530 said:
they need to get internet rep points.....all the underage girls like that shit....

+1 rep point for the gangsta ass loc to the brain peruna_loc
lmao. watch out, he might tattle on you to assassin and they will track your IP address too. You'll be surprised to find you live in the same city on the same farm as he says TOMMYJAMES does.

Dec 25, 2003
baby carrot said:
it was really hard at 1st cuz it was a one bedroom but we "upgraded" (if you call gettin an extra ghetto ass roach infested room an upgrade)
baby carrot said:
livin in a roach infested area
baby carrot said:
then i woke up and seen a roach on the wall
baby carrot said:
well we do have a roach problem here

Dec 25, 2003
lmao

Fred that is some dumb ass shit.

Why post your address on a site full of dumb ass people?

Why post your address online in the first place?

What is Ccytzo found a crawlspace under the house?

He'd be tryin to jack their internet and power.

Hed be under the front porch hustlin.

Aug 9, 2006
they aint going to do shit anyways...unless there hella fuckin lame....you aint got SHIT going on in your life if your really heated over some internet smack talkin.....grow up mutha fuckas (comin from a kid hella younger then you)

Mar 18, 2006
FRED FLINTsTONER,it aint even worth it.not over some internet typed words.some people need to learn thats this is only the internet and if you cant handle words on a screen then you should not be on the internet at all.

Mar 15, 2006
FRED FLINTsTONER said:
shut up white boy, all im sayin iz they should handle it wit fist n post it on the sicc
You put shame on the Norte name. 2000 posts a year on here, you gotta be a wanna-be. That's an average of 5 posts per day for 730 days in a row. You're hardcore aren't you?