TOMMYJAMES LIVES ON A FARM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
nigga gotta hop on myspace and jack pictures...jus to be GANGSTA......funny lil bitch
fool u had to hire sum nerd to track a ip for u

and i really dont care how u got it thats just weird HELLA GANGSTA

Mar 15, 2006
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
shit nigga i tell u one thing beauty is in the eye of the beholder i been told that my whole life ... them other bitches yea they fine and all but in the end they leave u and fuck all ur homies ...i love my girl she beautiful to me aint no one gonna change that.....but like i say them other bitches...too high maintainance....and untrustworthy...
She may not be high maintenance, but the monthly food bill must be outrageous.

Mar 18, 2006
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
shit nigga i tell u one thing beauty is in the eye of the beholder i been told that my whole life ... them other bitches yea they fine and all but in the end they leave u and fuck all ur homies ...i love my girl she beautiful to me aint no one gonna change that.....but like i say them other bitches...too high maintainance....and untrustworthy...

LMAO

MODS IF HE TRIEDS TO DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE UNDELETE IT!!!!

Mar 15, 2006
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
actually i got the ip and got the shit ....now thats GANGSTA
Since when is an IP address "GANGSTA", especially when your results end up in the middle of a fuckin corn field. hah. Like I said before, your tracking is faulty.

Aug 9, 2006
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
all u bitch ass niggas aint got nothin better to do than talk shit...

if your gettin heated tell us to stop....i know i will but some people bring it up on them selves....when i kick it with my older firends i get teased and clowned all fuckin day...i take it....its easier online mayne...clown back if you got jokes.....im just tryin to waste time till the titans game comes on....