TOMMYJAMES LIVES ON A FARM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
for real thats some ole secret of mana for super nintendo shit, you aint even gonna make it to the house before you fight like 70 enemies ranging from walking groaning trees to wizards with hats that have questions and exclamation marks on it

i can honestly see link from zelda or dude from secret of mana in the middle of that bitch like WTF the door is locked wheres the key

Mar 17, 2005
Gas One said:
for real thats some ole secret of mana for super nintendo shit, you aint even gonna make it to the house before you fight like 70 enemies ranging from walking groaning trees to wizards with hats that have questions and exclamation marks on it

i can honestly see link from zelda or dude from secret of mana in the middle of that bitch like WTF
LOL....AND THE FINAL BOSS WILL LOOK LIKE THAT HORSEHEAD THING IN YOUR SIG....

Nov 27, 2006
damn wut the fuck, fools are really trippin about getting banned from siccness. aint like he was doing any networking or anything, just talkin shit. i heard bobbys' got room over at s*******, u guys can whine together

Mar 17, 2005
coondogg26 said:
damn wut the fuck, fools are really trippin about getting banned from siccness. aint like he was doing any networking or anything, just talkin shit. i heard bobbys' got room over at s*******, u guys can whine together

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT CCYTZO NETWORKS WITH PLENTY OF CATS ON HERE....THATS LIKE ME MAKING A BLIND STATEMENT AND SAYING YOU DONT NETWORK WITH ANYONE....I DONT KNOW YOU THOUGH SO ID BE TALKING OUT MY ASS SAME WAY YOU ARE.....

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT CCYTZO NETWORKS WITH PLENTY OF CATS ON HERE....THATS LIKE ME MAKING A BLIND STATEMENT AND SAYING YOU DONT NETWORK WITH ANYONE....I DONT KNOW YOU THOUGH SO ID BE TALKING OUT MY ASS SAME WAY YOU ARE.....
Your infatuation with him is scary, so dont be surprised if you get a restraining order against you. Is he paying you to protect his internet name on here?

Mar 17, 2005
YOU COULD OF EASILY HAD SOMEONE TAKE THEM PICS FOR YOU.....EITHER WAY WE KNOW YOU IN THE MODESTO AREA AND YOU KNOW WE RIGHT THATS WHY YOU STILL SCARED TO SHOW YOURSELF.....POST UP A PIC OF THE STREET AND ADDRESS IF YOU REAL ABOUT IT....

Jun 5, 2004
lmao get off his fuckin nuts. honestly why do u really care if another man lives on a farm or not? u wanna go fuck a cow after u suck tommys dick or what?

and lmao white devil is killen this thread

Mar 18, 2006
KillaKali said:
LOL tommy james is a funny ass muthafucka. i know he stays' clownin' on folkx but i find dood comedy. WHATS GOOD TOMMY JAMES!
whats up wit it! LOL he tried to clown and still dont got the facts right!!! like killa tay said...

"he busting nuts with no sperm"