to that cat with Scottie Pippen in his sig....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
20SacNigg said:
Damn u really don't know basketball huh?

Your tha idiot who think Pippen is the best 3 in NBA history you buffoon.He ain't even tight in NBA Jam with that wack ass jumper.

shaq
duncan
mc grady
ai
garnett
pierce
webber
kidd
nowitzki
kobe

ok,top10

:::::::::GAME OVER:::::::::::::::

Mar 14, 2003
This nigga said NBA Jam. LMAO

Like I said u don't know shit about basketball, wit yo last two comments. *still laughin' at NBA Jam* LMAO

I neva said Pippen was a top 10 playa right now dumb ass!!

Wilkens ain't even on da 50 greatest playaz of all time or nothin'. Neva been on dream teams, oh yea da fake '94 team I think. One of da worst defendaz eva, only could jump, thats why he ain't recognized as a great. Come again mane!! LOL

And all Jay dumb ass did was post a link to a message board of them talkin' bout it. LMMFAO

When I say link, I mean from like ESPN or some shit like that, not a mesage board!! LOL

U niggaz is too funny!! LOL

May 29, 2002
Memphis2SacNigg said:
This nigga said NBA Jam. LMAO

Wilkens ain't even on da 50 greatest playaz of all time or nothin'. Neva been on dream teams, oh yea da fake '94 team I think. One of da worst defendaz eva, only could jump, thats why he ain't recognized as a great. Come again mane!! LOL

you asked for five, i gave you five. whether wilkins is one of the top five or not, he had a greater impact on his team than pippen ever did. but I see he is the only one you rebutted so therefore I must have named 4 you agreed with right?

Mar 14, 2003
Jay I seen that same story evywhere on message boards to, but no where to be found on ESPN, NBA.com or nothin', so enuff said about that!!

As far as Wilkens goes, what has he eva done besides score a lot of points and dunk on people? Not a muthafuckin' thang. In fact if I recall his ass went and played overseas like in '96 while Pippen was winnin' championships, playin' on dream teams and playin' in all-star games and shit. This is no competition. The otha four playaz are arguable cause they all were great, but Wilkens? LMAO