to that cat with Scottie Pippen in his sig....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
He was an integral part of the Bulls success, but he was still overshadowed by Jordan. He hasn't proved shit after Jordan left. Pippen is a great fuckin role player to have on any team, but he can't lead a team to a championship. (ie: Houston, Blazers)

How come he didn't do shit with the Houston Rockets??? He had two fuckin legends on his squad (Barkley and Olojawan)
He was like a ghost on that team...

He didn't do shit in Portland with a DEEP ASS SQUAD to.

Can Bird lead a team to a championship???

The man obviously proved it several times.

Mar 14, 2003
Young Bull said:
How come he didn't do shit with the Houston Rockets??? He had two fuckin legends on his squad (Barkley and Olojawan)
He was like a ghost on that team...

He didn't do shit in Portland with a DEEP ASS SQUAD to.
U seem to forget Pippen had "anotha" back surgery afta da Bulls won there last championship, plus Pipp, Barkley, and Hakeem were all up and age.

Also fa da record Pipp has six rings, to Birds three. Jordan couldn't do it witout Pipp and Pipp coulda do it witout Jordan, its that simple. Just like Bird couldn't do it witout Parish, Mchale and them.

LMAO@ Pippen-top125

Shows how much u know about basketball, he's one of da 50 greatest playaz eva. But yo eyes must be shut closed. I luv makin' yall look stupid. LOL

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i aint arguen.

i watched him for 4 years here in portland, and with every year that came you heard more and more ppl sayin trade him....maybe its just his age or whatever, but here he didnt accomplish anything... when he'd pull up for a jumper, we'd all cringe.... id hate to see him shoot. but i wish we were smarter and actually got a player for his ass... that was a loss...

he might have been able to do better here if he hadnt got sucked into the trademark "i dont give a fuck" attitude the blazers carry, but im kinda sad to see him go, cause he did have a good defensive side, he was just too injury prone, like sabonis. and im kinda glad to see him go, cause now we'll be able to mold somma the younger players with the extra play time theyll have

May 29, 2002
bird=best player on multiple championship teams.
pippen=6 championships playing alongside the greatest ever.

one day, they will redo the 50 greatest players of all time. one will still be on it, while one will no longer be a part of it. which one will it be?? if you say pippen stays, you are a complete and total idiot.

Mar 14, 2003
What anotha fuckin' dumb ass. LMAO They don't do redo's u dumb ass, thats like sayin' "they gonna replace someone in da Hall Of Fame wit someone else". LOL They gone add 25 new playaz once da 75th year of da NBA rolls around, but u probly didn't know that huh? LMAO@ this lame ass nigga

Once again, made anotha lame look stupid, whos next? LOL

Mar 17, 2003
i agree with Memphis2SacNigg i think a good player consists of all-around skills and i think pippen was a better all around player than larry bird...thats why i think t-mac is a better player than kobe bryant

Apr 25, 2002
This thread is retarded.

If anyone believes Pippen was better than Bird they need to never watch basketball again.

Bird was dominating. He led a tiny ass school to a championship "appearance" I know they didn't win. What did Pippen do in College??

Bird LED his team to championships, Pippen rode MJ's back. What has Pippen done since hes played without MJ? Averaged what 11 points a game? That might be rounding up, I'm not sure. It's a little tougher for ol Pip to score when he doesn't have MJ creating shots for him. Who created shots for Bird?

Sorry yaw Pippen fans but I got three words for you.

Jordan Made Pippen

Mar 14, 2003
Yea Im retarded fa knowin' Pippen's all-around game was betta than Birds. LMAO

What did Pippen do in College? Has anyone eva heard of Central Arkansas? Nope, but Pipp got drafted 5th out of that lil ass school. He must of been doin's somethin' good.

Anybody who would be on Jordan's team would be da seond man, but yall just don't undastand that. Pippen still held his own tho, makin' dream teams, all-star teams, and some mo shit. How come no one else on da Bulls could do that? Can't wait to hear da answer to this. LMAO

Also da last championship da Bulls won, Pippen's back was so fucked up in da last game they played against da Jazz. He had to have back surgery "again" afta they won they championship. Not to mention, Pippen has da most playoff games eva by any playa, so that also took a toll on him. Also Jordan said befo, he neva woulda won those championships witout Pippen, so there u have it, from da man himself!!

Who next?

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Syke O C said:
i agree with Memphis2SacNigg i think a good player consists of all-around skills and i think pippen was a better all around player than larry bird...thats why i think t-mac is a better player than kobe bryant
Kobe is a better defender than T-Mac (NBA 1st defensive team) and averages more assists than him so how is he better all around?

Mar 17, 2003
cuz mcgrady gets more blocks than kobe mcgrady gets more points then kobe and more rebounds then kobe and mcrgrady can do tighter dunks too

if u think hard about it mcgrady is better i think i will make a post about htis

May 29, 2002
lol at this stupid motha fucka. this guy must have some kinda crush on scottie. this sounds like a little girl making an argument that some athlete is the best just cause she thinks he is cute.

that is the only explanation for this guys lame argument.

BTW, pippen aint even in the top 5 GOAT number 3s.

Mar 14, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
lol at this stupid motha fucka. this guy must have some kinda crush on scottie. this sounds like a little girl making an argument that some athlete is the best just cause she thinks he is cute.

that is the only explanation for this guys lame argument.

BTW, pippen aint even in the top 5 GOAT number 3s.
Who da fuck is this lame nigga all on my dick? LMAO

Fa one I didn't even start this thread, some dumb nigga felt like arguin' wit me and I ain't gonna back down on da net or in real life. So there u have it simp nigga.

Name five good small fowards.

And Jay, how do I feel about it? Shit it ain't affectin' me none, I still ain't seen a link fa da rumor!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Alkahol_Gone said:
Kobe is a better defender than T-Mac (NBA 1st defensive team) and averages more assists than him so how is he better all around?
T-MAC CAN DEFEND 4 POSITIONS,HE BLOCKS SHOTS,PLAYS TEAM DEFENSE..DOES'NT GO FOR STEALS FOR INDIVIDUAL STATS.AWARDS DON'T MEAN SHIT.PAYTON HAS 3 ALL-D AWARDS HE DID'NT DESERVE THOSE LAST 3 YEARS.....SO WHAT?

KOBE AVERAGED HOW MANY MORE ASSISTS?LOL
DON'T HE BRING THE BALL UP LIKE A POINT MOST THE GAME?

McGrady is far superior.Kobe is top 15.

BTW-Worst trade ever/Pippen for Polynice GOOD JOB SONICS.LOL

Mar 14, 2003
BAMMER said:
McGrady is far superior.Kobe is top 15.

BTW-Worst trade ever/Pippen for Polynice GOOD JOB SONICS.LOL
Kobe Top 15? WTF???

Damn u really don't know basketball huh? Try top 3 mane, and I hate da Lakers, but game always recognizes game.

As far as da trade fa Polynice, that was a joke!! LMAO