to that cat with Scottie Pippen in his sig....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
you can honestly sit there and think that Pippen was a better small forward than Larry Bird???? cmon man...Larry Bird is 3rd bets player of all time behind MJ and Magic...

Mar 14, 2003
Yes I can. Reason bein' yea Bird is good, but not overall betta than Pippen. Bird couldn't even play defense. Pippen could score and lock his man up unlike Bird. Bird could could shoot and score betta than Pipp, but thats not what all basketballs about.

Dec 23, 2002
Na na, i agree with this one, Pippen held it down.. fuck bird... bird mightve been a better scorer but overall pippen was better!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Larry Bird = Dream Teamer...started with a bad back on the best team ever assembled...
Scottie Pippen = Great player...nowhere near Birds caliber...
you dont here Pippens name associated with the Magics or the MJ's or the Chamberlains but Bird's comes up right in the middle...if you never saw Bird play...say that and ill know the thought behind your reasoning and just so you know...Bird had locks

Mar 14, 2003
LMAO@ Bird lockin' anybody.

I've seen Bird play and his overall basketball game is not betta than Pippen's. Pippen had back problems his whole life so u can kill that bullshit excuse!!

Also Pippen was a 2 time Dream Teamer, while Bird made it once I think, so what u sayin'? Nothin'

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Cut-throat are u dumb??? Pippen was on that same dream team idiot!!! Bird could shoot better and pass better, while Pippen played way better defense, and drove to the hole better!! All around Pippen had better game, but Bird was the man on his team, while Pippen was 2nd fiddle to Jordan, thats why Bird gets more recognition!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
czar nailed it, but you twisted it at the end...............Bird was a superstar..................Pippen was second fiddle

an since Jordan retired what has Pippen done????????????

Bird still tore shit up after McHale, Parrish, Walton, an all the other good players on his team retired or moved on

Mar 14, 2003
Anyone would be a second fiddle to Jordan, so that automatically makes them not a superstar?:confused:

See wit that comment right there proves u don't know what da fuck u talkin' bout, but yet u wanna put yo two pennies in on da convo!! *smh*

Also what did Bird do afta they moved on? Shit I don't recall nothin'.

What did Pipp do? Help da Blazers go to da WCF his first year there.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Memphis eat a dick mane!! U dont know jack shit!! Anyone who knows the game, knows Pippen wouldnt have accomplished shit if it wasnt for Jordan!!! I remember when Rodman was beatin Pippen's ass, ands he would disapear in the the playoffs against detroit!! Jordan had to put some heart into that fool!!! Pippen wouldnt have not 1 title if it wasnt for Jordan!! I was actually agreeing with u in a way, but then u say stupid shit!! But trust me I know more than u about hoop mane!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 14, 2003
^^^ First of all, why u mad? LOL

Second of all, u really think Jordan woulda won six titles witout Pippen? If u say yes, then u don't know hoops mane, and thats real.

Third, what does Rodman & Pippen fightin' have anything to do wit this convo? Not a got damn thang.

And lastly, what about da otha playaz that played fa da Bulls, why ain't they accomplished shit, why they haven't been on all-defensive teams, all-star teams, Dream teams and some mo shit? Pippen wasn't drafted #5 overall fa nothin' comin' out a lil ass college, he has naturally skills.

I luv arguin' wit yall niggaz, cause I make yall look stupid. Whateva yall say, Ima make yall look stupid, trust that mane. Da dude who started this thread didn't even know what he was talkin' bout, he didn't even know Pipp and Bird played on da same damn Dream team. LMAO Yall type niggaz kill me. LOL

Holla

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U are an idiot if u think Pippen is greater than Bird!! That right there makes u look dumb on your own!! We dont even have to argue with u, because u make your own self look stupid!! Hahahahaha!!! Keep dreamin mane, but u will never see Pippen ranked higher than Bird on the alltime greats list!! GOT EM!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i know Pippen and Bird were on the same Dream team...i have the starting line ups right here on my wall...im sayin he started with a fucked up back on the greatest team ever assembled over Pippen....he couldnt even sit down on the bench when he came out of games thats how fucked up his shit was....you'll never hear someone tell there grandkids "yeah i seen Scottie Pippen play when i was younger" but they'll fa sho talk about a top 3 of all time player like Larry Legend....and as for small schools...Larry single handedly led Indiana St. to a championship...one of the smallest fuckin schools out there...

Mar 14, 2003
I already made yall look stupid, cause yall already said da same shit and I came and gave truth to this shit. Im done, yall just keep repeatin' da same bullshit. Back problems? Pippen had back problems to, but u didn't hear that huh? And it's obvious Cut-throat u didn't know they was on da same team, but now u claim u knew. LOL

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Bird put 40 up on Worthy nightly,Pippen could'nt shag jumpers for Bird...gimme a break.All Pipp got on him is D,and yall musta not watched Bird,cuz he was an above average defender.Bird was a better passer to,he's just white,so people use stereotypes that he's only a shooter.Bird-top10,Pippen-top125

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Cut-Throat said:
i know Pippen and Bird were on the same Dream team...i have the starting line ups right here on my wall...im sayin he started with a fucked up back on the greatest team ever assembled over Pippen....he couldnt even sit down on the bench when he came out of games thats how fucked up his shit was....you'll never hear someone tell there grandkids "yeah i seen Scottie Pippen play when i was younger" but they'll fa sho talk about a top 3 of all time player like Larry Legend....and as for small schools...Larry single handedly led Indiana St. to a championship...one of the smallest fuckin schools out there...
Bird started outta respect.He would'nt of been a starter if it was'nt for his legend.

Indiana St. never won a championship.