To Greedygred209 sup homie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
damn that shit is really fidna be smashin. you gonna hear that shit down tha blocc and be like, "oh that's that nigga licwit knoccin that lynch by inch again" in my brougham cuzzin. doin it big. Lynch Hung, tha ripgut, tha hardest.

" i react - like a match that's been scratched - and get heated,
deletin muthafuccas like AIDS, razor blades, infected blood i keep feedin,
to my enemies, off hella trees, i.v.'s hooked up stay bleeding,
tha siccness infects, murder ingest, you've been seasoned" - Yung Licwit

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
1. Lynch doesnt release the dates, Distribution does. And if you take internet message board dates seriously, youre a fool.
2. He already said many people post under his name on here.
3. So its obvious he didnt post that release date. The fucking track list aint even correct! How you gonna keep complaining Greg?

Man im gonna buy Lynch By Inch faster than a motherfucker.. ive been waiting 6 years, thats longer than any wait for any cd ever. I dont even see how you could burn it. Some bitchmade shit right there. Ill be stalkin' out the music store before it opens beggin the dudes to let me the fuck in so i can snatch that thing...

Keep doin your shit Lynch im'a grab anything Siccmade releases cause i havent ever been dissapointed once yet...

May 13, 2002
emoe was garbage..IMO

it even took a while for some of the beats on COS to grow on me...but thats aight cuz cos is hella tight

none of his shit is weak...it be cool if he came back on here an holl'd at us folks sometime....fold

May 15, 2002
I don't buy cds unless its some comatose shit like Blocc Movement was. All I know is when Lynch by Inch does drop and if Lynch gots all his shit in line he fin to make a grip load of scratch and completely shake the rap world. It will be an instant classic the instant it drops I bet. But I still aint buyin wolf tickets... when it's out we'll know it. Bring the pain Lynch!

-Cross

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
From the Depths of the Sicc

I have heard so much about what everyone expects or not from Lynch....I am just amazed that most of the true from the get sicc listeners of Lynch and the fam. have stayed dedicated throughout the years....Trust me with soo much going on within the family and the company of Siccmade Muzicc the outcome of everything being accomplished will overflow your souls .....like fine wine gets better with time..shit we just stay sicc . . .CIRE

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think the cd is gonna be tight and I am not a shit talker either. I am gonna kinda changed the topic for a sec.

Lynch are you cool with X-Raided if so have you talked to him much less plan to make some music with him again and if so when?

Apr 25, 2002
yall wanna know whats hilarious

ANTIOCH NORTENO said:
OH YEAH, THATS HILARIOUS :rolleyes:

a lil 15 year old white kid tryin to act like a real norteno........somebody answer me this.......how the hell is a real gangster gonna sit on the net all day accumulating 1500 posts +...........a youngsta matt....... go get some work done on the streets instead of the 91, you perpetrating fag....although, must be kinda hard gettin work done when you are "ridin on the solo tip"...........like i said, keep my name out your mouth

Dec 2, 2002
Re: yall wanna know whats hilarious

greedygreg209 said:

a lil 15 year old white kid tryin to act like a real norteno........somebody answer me this.......how the hell is a real gangster gonna sit on the net all day accumulating 1500 posts +...........a youngsta matt....... go get some work done on the streets instead of the 91, you perpetrating fag....although, must be kinda hard gettin work done when you are "ridin on the solo tip"...........like i said, keep my name out your mouth
:knockout: damn that is some hardcore true pure gangsta gangsta shit, you win by knockout :knockout:

:rolleyes: