To Greedygred209 sup homie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
greedygreg209 said:
yeah, thats right..........how much you wanna bet this "scrub ass whiteboy" will knock the teeth out your mouth?????? and really, what do you know about gang-bangin in "ORANGE COUNTY" WIT NOTHING BUT RICH ASS SUBURBIA WHITE KIDS....if anyone got nerve its you tryin to pull the tough guy act claiming "orange county".....go figure out whether people are dissing so cal or surenos when they say "fuck sur" you perp ass bitch.......and what do i know? trust, i got close homies that bang rip, and theyd prolly know a lot better what t-nutt is throwin up than sayin "gee uh, i think hes throwin up a N for norcal, or maybe NORTE"......you aint said shit you clown ass bitch
I'LL BET MY LIFE, YOUR SCRUB ASS WON'T KNOCC SHIT OUT, THAT'S ALL YOUR FAG ASS CAN DO IS TRY AND DISS A COUNTY YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT, BRING YOUR ASS ON DOWN HERE AND WE'LL SEE ABOUT SOME GANGBANG'N', YOU FUCC'N'
"CRIP CHEERLEADER" AND I KNOW THERE'S PLENTY OF THEM ON THIS SITE TALK'N' BOUT "I GOT MANY HOMIES THAT BANG RIP". BRING YO ASS TO "O.C." AND GET CHECCED OUT YO DRAWLS BY AN S.A. OR A NIGGA AND NOT NO CHILL ASS CITY LIKE BEACH CITIES AND SHIT, COME TO THE INLAND WHITEBOY, COSTA MESA, SANTA ANA AND SEE WHAT'S CRACC'N' WITH OUR "RICH ASS SUBURBAN WHITEBOYS". BUT REALLY, NOW THAT I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, YOUR WORDS WILL NEVER MEAN SHIT TO ME ABOUT SOME GANGSTA SHIT. BITCH!!!!!

@LYNCH
THANKS FOR CLEAR'N' THAT UP.

Aug 29, 2002
give it up hommie, both you talkin all this bullshit on the net about some cat throwin up sets which neither of u ever been,u criticizing folks, frontin like u the oracle of gangbangin in your mamma's $500,000 house, please... save it for TRL

Apr 25, 2002
@bluebox

a homie, i dont you think you know one fuckin thing about me...... "livin at my mommas 500,000 house".... really, u got all that from some crown molding on the wall? are you serious? save your hypothesis for someone who cares. i dont gotta prove shit to you or anyone else. lynch posted this towards me, and i answered back. thats it, thats all............frontin like im the oracle of gangbangin???? yeah, where did i say i even gangbang? i have a lil knowledge on the subject, and thats all......trust, i aint tryin to be someone im not, unlike a lot cats on here. so bottom line, fuck you. dont speak on shit u dont know about. the rest of you can keep this thread going with all your bullshit remarks of how your "siccmade for life" and "quit bitchin"and "whiteboy this" and "whiteboy that"....... thats fine, i said it before, but im really through now, ive been on this bitch longer than most of you, and ima keep doing me. fuck the rest

Jun 25, 2002
I seen a picture of Cristopher Robin!

cuzzin you a straight bitch. you talk all this internet shit. i hate you little faget ass white boys. i gotta read all this bullshit while i'm tryin to read some lynch posts. fucc ALL you muthafuccaz. as far as when the album comes out, who gives a fucc. when it come out it's gonna knocc. a lynch album, pure lynch? no cut? stop cryin you little bitch and shut the fucc up. when it comes out, buy it. other than that i'll put this steel dicc in ya mouth and say a prayer before i piss.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"bacc in the day fools used to get they squabz on,
the blood gang, deuce-9, creek mobb zone,
runnin a muthafucca like a pit bull,
loadin up that clip tool,
but stealin on muthafuccas like a klepto, let no,
otha muthafuccaz raid yo hood,
half them muthafuccaz smokin niggaz like wood
got locced up with they cocc up,
some other niggas asshole,
but least my niggas had enuff heart to blast though.-Brotha Lynch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"shut the fucc up whitie, b4 i ignite thee,
light you up like chris lighty, yo punk ass lookin flighty,
craccer muthafucca wouldn't neva wanna fight me
greedy greg greedy 4 nut, succ my shit but don't bite me " - Yung Licwit - fuccin ya bitch in the bacc of my Brougham while she scratchin me up like a dj in tj, playboy.

Dec 2, 2002
greedygreg209 said:

@sickness - aint no one adress your bitch ass.....speak when spoken to, BITCH.....AND FOR THE RECORD, NAH, I STILL AINT DONE YET.......

damn whats up with you? got a stick in your ass or something. shit, calm a nerve dog. this world still doesn't revolve around YOU, so why dont you just do us all a favor and shut the fuck up and wait for the damn album like the rest of us.