To Greedygred209 sup homie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
First of all homie, you don't know what I was goin through, you don't know that I couldn't release til I was out of court, I would never let NOBODY rush me, plus I got hella shit, you ca have ya memorex of Lynch by Inch it's nuttin enjoy

Lynch

May 3, 2002
memorex.. LOL.. dont sweat these fools. I'm sure if its hella tight that everyone and thier mama is gonna buy lbi. And Lynch i hope they'll have lbi in Toronto, i remember CED distributed EBK4 at my local HMV (i didnt buy that).. if not i'll have to order online.

Apr 25, 2002
@lynch

first off, im one of the biggest lynch/siccmade fans there is. for the music part of it, you guys got my upmost respect. and i feel you on all the bullshit you guys been going through.... and ill tell ya what, ill get my burned copy and ill soak it in. if i feel that the cd is super heated and worth the wait (6 years), rest assured that ill take my ass to the store and drop my bones on it to support you guys. just realize that you got a lot of folks really ancy, and they expecting nothing less than a Season of the Sicc type of cd. if it aint up to folks standards, you gonna have a lot of people scrathcing their heads wondering why it took this long to put a mediocre cd out. JUST ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION....WHY GIVE OUT RELEASE DATES WITH TRACKLISITNG KNOWING DAMN WELL IT PROBABLY WONT BE THERE ON THAT DATE? I MEAN, YOUR VERY FIRST RELEASE DATE WAS BACK IN MAY OR SUMMER OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, SO YOUR SAYING ITS TAKIN THE DISTRIBUTOR 10 MONTHS TO GET OUT? I JUST FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE. maybbe you guys should of just kept quiet and surprised us when the cd actually hit the shelves, instead of release dates coming and going, then coming on here givin another date that 6 months away, and then pushing that one back,and so on.....but anyways lynch, just realize you got a lot of peeps pulling for you, and really want to see you succeed. but you got to take care of your end...im sure you will tho. its all love lynch

p.s.- KILL THE BEEF WIT C-LIM, YALL NEED TO COLLAB.

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
I don't give out the dates, the dist. does, I'm waitin to homie, everybody thinks it's me doin it I'm a artist, I'm sittin here waitin like you are, even tho I ca bump it now, It's gonna be tight , I like it, thats all it takes, You ca tell C-lim I don't got phonk, he does, and won't say why

Lynch

Apr 25, 2002
@lynch

i feel you homie. im just sayin the distro didnt log on to the 91 hyping everything up and givin false dates. thats on you guys, if u werent 100% sure, u should of just kept the date to yourself. like i said, surprise us!

by the way- lim said he was pissed cuz u were sposed to come through to the studio and bust wit him at hollis studio, but he said u bullshittin....anyways, it aint my issue, im just sayin, lims bound to blow, yall should hook up and blow shit up

Aug 7, 2002
^^^let me give u a lil demonstration daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam whens that lynch album coming out maaaaaaaaaan fuck i wanna get lynch dammit lynch man lmao just messin witcha greedy dawg....i know i b ackin a foo somtimez hehe... im out 1

May 13, 2002
greedy has a point....read it folks

theres no reason to keep woofin faulty ass drop dates

just spring that shit on us like a week or so before u know for a fact it'll drop...then the homies wont bitch

ill give lbi a lil peep before i go out an shell....theres nothin wrong with that is there ? i think everyone should sample shit before they buy it...whenever possible

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
Greedy, are you sayin I be on here puttin out release dates, see what I'm sayin tho, this innernet is a trip, I don't even hardly be on the net, and you tellin me I'm put false dates, wow! About C-lim I didn't go to hollis's studiotime cuz me and hollis ain't all the way coo, it had nuttin to do wit him, yea but it's not your issue, but you brought it up

Lynch

Apr 25, 2002
Lynch_Hung said:
Greedy, are you sayin I be on here puttin out release dates, see what I'm sayin tho, this innernet is a trip, I don't even hardly be on the net, and you tellin me I'm put false dates, wow!

Lynch
Lynch by Inch" Suicide Note - tracclisting
1- The Situation - intro
2- Bleeding House Mistory - featuring Zagg
3 - Lynch by Inch intro - song " I gets off"
4 - Spits Network - featuring YukkMouth
5 - Any Givin Friday
6 - Everywhere I go - featuring D Dub
7 - Water
8 - Break ya locc's - featuring COS
9 - My mind ain't right
10 - Reachin for fame - featuring Tallcan and COS
11 - Get bacc time - COS on the chorus
12 - Sign of the Times - featuring Crookwood
13 - Usual Suspects - The Siccmade Fam song all of Siccmade
14 - that call - insert
15 - The Art of War
16 - tryed to shoot
17 - Suicide Note
18 - The Suicide outro

" Release date set for Nov. Do to Lynch filming his Mini movie that will release close but a little after the album comes out, right after that lynch will go bacc in the studio to do the next album "Spydermann" . He wants to give yaw 2 quicc ones because he hasn't realeased in a while, plug spits are just spillin out so he wants to get it over wit.........holla!"

WOW HUH! unless someone was on your screen name, you do and did post up release dates. notice the first sentence on the last paragraph. im sure i could dig around and find more posts made by you or your company bout faulty release dates. i aint trippin that hard tho, but realize im speakin for most of the 91 when it comes to this subject, its just that no one is tryin to step on your toes. fuck it, ive said my peace. im through

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
For one, you tell me who wrote that, you don't even know and you gonna down Siccmade about it, calm the fucc down and wait homie, nobody gonna rush for you patna, who ever did post that you got the titles wrong so you know you don't know the release date onlt I do

Lynch