To Brotha Lynch Hung- Some advice for you.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

Epidemic

I just said what I feel needed to be said and thats that. If anyone doesnt like my opinion fuck em. Iam not going to hide and not speak like a sucka and just watch as the rap game goes down the shitter. The tight artists need to keep it underground or else rap is doomed.

Epidemic

Be bLessed by the words I speak

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
ayo......a couple things i would like to bring to light here....

1) from what i hear....C-bo got punked by some mutha fuccaz roudn my way....something bout he was flappin his lips and they shoved a fuccin Big & Tasty from McDonalds in his mouth and left his ass in tha street...i could give a fucc Im not really feelin Bo all that much anyway....

2) i agree wit tha cat that originally posted this bout gettin some new artists on....No one really compare wit Lynch...its just lynch...Zagg and Loki are koo but they aint tha type to headline and sell units.....dollars make sense....feel me...

3) Im bout tired of hearin cats say someone made lynch chill.....thats fucced up...if its tru...fucc them cats that made that shit like that.....someone told me to chill my shit out fucc em...ya feel..but i guess you gotta do what ya gotta do to eat...if they tell you you cant make money if you dont chill ya lyrics you gots to chill....but what im sayin is....fucc em......oh well...just thought i would add my two.....

I dont know BO personally but from what i have heard about him from really reliable sources He is 129% G. He is a real rider and bangs on niggaz hard. SO i dont know if i believe that shit, but who am i? nobody. although the cats that have told me aboutC-Bo are certified with credentials so whoever the fucc said that is probably just bumpin gums tryin to be hard. I dont know Bo, but i know he's a G

E

Epidemic

Setripn Chronic- You make me laugh, your the bitch with your panties in a knot because I your one and only idol some advice.

Candyman- I only said fuck you if you dont apperciate my opinion because there is always someone who will be a bitch and cry about it. No hate.

Epidemic

Be bLessed by the words I speak

Feb 6, 2003
some of you need to listen to a variety of music instead of pacing around the house waiting for lynch's new shit to drop. Dont rush him on puttin these albums together. You cant rush perfection. the last thing that he wants to do is rush around and throw some shit together so then there can be treads talkin how his shit wasnt up to par and make him look bad. I heard that his shit is actually done its just at the manufacturer and takin awhile so that shit isnt his fault. Plus lynch knows what the hell he is doin. He doesnt need to be takin businees advice from anyone in here, especially since he is one of the only ones that has made it so far in the rap game out of who knows how many in this forum that are tryin. no disrespect to those of you tryin. Oh and his movie is a good idea, it can only help his career and make him more versatile in the game.

No disrespect to you Epidemic and i actually respect you more since you are ballzy enough to come on here and say that.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Epidemic said:
Lynch I didnt mean any disrespect. This is some shit I have been itching to say. Half of these cats on here wont tell it how they feel because there afraid that it will hurt your feelings
OK...I at least read thiz far thiz time^^^^
But homie, you dont be spitn a mouthful...you be typin pagez.... short & pointful ~ just a hint *

az for your above comment...

Do u honestly think that we hold bacc our wordz cause we afraid of hurtn Lynch's feelinz...??? hahaha Thatz the muthafucn RIPGUT
We aint gonna hurt hiz feelinz. Stop bein soft, man. Our slim responsez can only be the product of these topicz bein brought up 1 thousand too many timez. Thatz all. We tired of these downward spiralz every few monthz. Watch... In 6 weekz someone gonna come up here again expressn like, "Lynch, I gotta get somethin off my mind - listen up!"
& When that happenz, you can grimmice like the rest of uz

:devious:
1outz
kabol