To Brotha Lynch Hung- Some advice for you.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
that fool said stomp ced...talkin bout all lynch did was sue him. lynch got a mil outta that, would you wanna go fucc that up by stompin a fag like ced? in this case lynch did shit tha rite way, cuz if he had straight up killed ced he wouldn't a got his money. i didn't read tha rest of tha post after that part...

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Yo, On The Real Tip...I Feel This Cat, Lynch Aint Comin' Like Lynch Anymore, Wheres Tha RipGut Ryda?? Iono, But The Plague? Heard it Was "Softer Than A Babies Ass, Thats What My Brother Scooby Told Me"...........Peace

May 10, 2002
IVE HEARD ALL OF DE'S SHIT. HIS ONLY GOOD ALBUM IS SOUTH BOUND, AFTER THAT IT SEEMS LIKE HE LOST HIS MOTIVATION TO ACTUALLY FLOW, ALL HE DOES IS TALK WHEN HE RAPS IT AINT FLOWING LIKE HE USE TO DO, AND WHATS WITH ALL THAT MOANING AND WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT,

ALL HES GOOD FOR IS A CHORUS TO ME NOW NOTHING ELSE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW IF HES GOOD FOR THAT, EVERYONE I KNOW JUST MAKES FUN OF HIM CUZ IT BE SOUNDING CORNY WHEN HES TRYEN SOUND SCARY OR SOME SHIT!!!!

AND IF HES SO GREAT WHY IS HE ONLY TALKED ABOUT ON HERE, PEOPLE EITHER NEVER HEARD OF HIM OR THEY AINT TRYEN TO LISTEN TO HIM IN REAL LIFE,

CONSIDER IT HATING OR WHATEVER IM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW HOW IT IS OVER HERE IN THE EASTBAY!!!!

May 10, 2002
IVE HEARD ALL OF DE'S SHIT. HIS ONLY GOOD ALBUM IS SOUTH BOUND, AFTER THAT IT SEEMS LIKE HE LOST HIS MOTIVATION TO ACTUALLY FLOW, ALL HE DOES IS TALK WHEN HE RAPS IT AINT FLOWING LIKE HE USE TO DO, AND WHATS WITH ALL THAT MOANING AND WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT,

ALL HES GOOD FOR IS A CHORUS TO ME NOW NOTHING ELSE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW IF HES GOOD FOR THAT, EVERYONE I KNOW JUST MAKES FUN OF HIM CUZ IT BE SOUNDING CORNY WHEN HES TRYEN SOUND SCARY OR SOME SHIT!!!!

AND IF HES SO GREAT WHY IS HE ONLY TALKED ABOUT ON HERE, PEOPLE EITHER NEVER HEARD OF HIM OR THEY AINT TRYEN TO LISTEN TO HIM IN REAL LIFE,

CONSIDER IT HATING OR WHATEVER IM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW HOW IT IS OVER HERE IN THE EASTBAY!!!!

Dec 18, 2002
Im just reeling over epidemics audacity to say sum of the shit he did...although i respect him for voicin his opinions he was outta line with sum of that shit and shudda realized hes not lynch and cant say wats really goin on behind the scenes ya kno? thats just my thought....

IF lynch is down then that suggestion about siccmade beats and Lynch/X collabo's will happen. X Wants to hook up with Lynch and Beta and get some tracks for his next project. Just my 2 cents, but to the homie that started this shit : Its cool to have your opinion. We all respect that. Be careful not to take it overboard though, You might just end up lookin stupid. Do you even know why Lynch and X stopped working together? Nope. Since you are not an artist (and if you are i aint never heard of you) you probably arent realizing that in the music business that there are a grip of factors involved. Example...Ced tryin to kidnap music, X being locked up, Sicx going to jail. Do you really think that Lynch can control everything and everyone within his realm? If it was up to him im sure that none of that shit would have happened. So no disrespect cuz im gonna have Lynch's back regardless because X does and thats fam, but you should do your homework on the music industry and peep all the bullshit politics and shady shit that goes on. Lynch played that shit like chessboxing. He said himself that he knew ahead of time what might happen but he planned his shit out correct and is coming out on top. Your a consumer...just consume from now on if you cant keep your shit respectful...Much love anyway...lol

Big Mike aka Kautious
VP of Gangway Inc./Madman Records
[email protected]

(and you were right about the beats thats why we are trying to get at Lynch and Beta. Game recognize Game.) (Lynch get at me, I got a message for you from Anerae)
"I can't be touched because of the weapons that I clutch, and the niggaz that I'm under are just too much"- Fatal

Jun 21, 2002
Everytime I get on the site I feel like I wouldn't want to be Lynch. So much pressure is put on what he should or shouldn't do... Season was a good album. Wait for the next joint and you'll see what he'll come up with cause it's stressful how the guy can't take a piss without fans commentating it. I too would like to see X-raided & Lynch do an album together, and that's great if it happens, too badl if it doesn't... As for the don't work with this guy & that guy, that's been answered to long ago when Lynch said, "No matter who you think I should kick it with, I do it solo and that's it"... Wait for the album!