To Brotha Lynch Hung- Some advice for you.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Esham has some really wack material!!!!!!!, but if you dig through all like 18 cd's he has been apart of, he has about an albums worth of rap that is a blessing to this rap game. he has strong lyrics and he is really fuckkin hard on that mic when he wants to be, sometimes i wonder if he is on crack though. listen to the song slow motion, and the beats on the last 2 NATAS cd's, then say he has no place to be with lynch. if i only heard one song by Esham i'd agree. but from a standpoint that has seen what Esham really has to offer, he would be one of the best people lynch could hook up with.

Apr 26, 2002
epidemic, ur t-rippin. how could u say ur pissed off bout lynch by inch not droppin, but at tha same time u talkin bout lynch need to go whoop ced's ass? REALISTICALLY, don't u think ced would press charges? me personally, i think lynch did tha right thang. sometimes u got to do tha SMARTEST thang, not tha HARDEST thang, ya dig? u might not hav shit to lose, that's y u talkin like that, but lynch got ALOT to lose. his talent itself is priceless. fucc goin 2 jail. i jus got robbed (attempted) 3 days ago @ gunpoint homie by sum foo i used to serve. i ain't neva seen him in my life, but i'm real confident it wuz someone linked to sumone i served. my pt is this: i jus bought a house and yesterday i jus bought 2003 honda accord. i'm NOT gonna look 4 that motha fucca. i believe fate will bring that bitch to me one day, and who knows wut might happen, but i'm not finna go look 4 him, too much to lose. fucc him, i got tha upperhand. first off he pulled a gun on me and din't bust so i pushed him to tha ground and ran into my neighbors house, so he din't get shit from me. he out there runnin tha streets while i jus bought me a fuccin house AND a new car. I GOT THA UPPERHAND. who's really laughin? fucc him and fucc ced. lynch got too much goin for him plus like homie said earlier, none uv us want lynch to go to jail cuz we think we waitin hella long for a c.d. now, wut will it be like if he went in? and damn, a STUPID movie? u neva even seen it. i don't really believe u meant it like that, i think u jus ventin. and i think u overlooked that album "loaded" in ur first post. that fallin off of radar comment. loaded wuz a MASTERPIECE. u could tell lynch put his heart and soul in2 it. it wuzn't jus thrown together in tha studio like 99% of rappers do nowadays. it was, to me, like a movie. 15/10. but year homie, i'm jus as fuccin frustrated bout lbi gettin pushed bacc also but there's different wayz 2 vent homie. do shit tha smartest way, not tha hardest. jus my 6 cents propalization. fold.

Jun 21, 2002
esham is coo, but theres a list of shit he need to fix. because he expiriments way to fuckin much, and all that do is make him lose fans he shoulda stuck wit his bruce wayne style but he fucked it all makin more weird shit

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
D.A.M. Epidemic exploded into wordz

Epidemic said:
When I wrote this it was my opinion about the situation. It was'nt a personal attack on anyone.
@Cesolito- 1) Esham help make that Sicc style possible. Due some research and listen to Natas. Don't diss Esham just because you like some East Coast rapper that I cant stand.
2)Infamous and Koopsta both know that if put onto a cd and be able to spit that other kind of Sicc shit together. Besidedes Infamous is one of if not the oringinator of that devil shit.
3)Koopsta Rapping real? Thats why his new shit has or never will sell more then the Devil's Playground. Koopsta is one of the most talented rappers to date and after Paul screwed him over he became soft. That boy dissed Three Six once why didnt he do it again? Oh yeah the song with him dissing 3-6 was off Kingpin Skinny Pimp's cd 2000 Rap Dope Game. Koopsta should have stayed with Skinny.
4) C-Bo's lyrics could'nt last 5 seconds if Lynch would rip him apart. C-Bo is weak. Some of his older shit is real tight but his style isnt even a match with Lynch. Which cd has cut for cut over Season Of The Siccness. Ill tell you, not one.
5)What the hell did Infamous payment from Lynch involve me? I missed that point. I know has to pay bills but if Lynch called him up talked to him it would be better then nothing.
6)The movie carries no weight with a brand new Lynch Cd. I would rather have had Loaded or Season over Now Eat. Lynch isnt a actor hes a rapper. Stop with the fucking movies and get the cd out. What will sell more. This finishing the movie bullshit before the cd is released is fucking stupid. Bring the cd out first and then the movie. Good buisness
7) I didnt say Lynch had to do it. But he should take care of loose ends is all.
8) I know D.E. is on Lynch By Inch. If you recall on Planet Zero doesnt D.E. describe a cd of him and Brotha Lynch Hung that tracks were being listened to? A release of Lynch and D.E. would make a good cash amount. What a good idea to release a D.E. an Lynch cd before Lynch By Inch. FIRE!!!
9) As far as Lynch signing me I dont care, But Ill say this if I got to freestyle with him that would be real sicc. Lynch is one of the tightest rappers in the game. And sit with him and smoke a bust out of couple flows that would be real cool. You would do it in a hearbeat. Where is your lyrics at I need a good laugh.
10) Skinny Pimp and Mc Mack, Yeah. Pat, Scareface, an Blac bo way they couldnt spit a likeness so that the rhyme offered the same story. Who would you want Lynch and Pat or Lynch and M-Child??? Guillotine never heard him so I wont make judgements.
11) Jay-Z is weak. Eminem cries to much. Thats my opinion and if want to say it then I will. I could care less who you think has good lyrics. I think the way I do, not the way anybody else wants me to think.
@Walkin- Think of Sicx and Lynch. Season, and Loaded had people in it. Sicx and Lynch had one of X-Raideds best versus of all time on it. Putting C-Bo on there was bad. But if Raided was on it then it would be raw.
@Loki- your Lynch's homie tell him to check this thread out and leave something back. And what did No Comment mean. Why post in hear if all your going to say is no comment and there was'nt any titties bouncing in your face. Because if there was then you wouldnt be on some fucking computer typing you would be fucking.
@ God's Son- Whats up, I had to say it sonner or later. Be cool.
@ Everybody Else- This is all my opinion thats all. But Iam sure some of you agree and some dont. But we all agree that we are tired of waiting. Was 98 the last cd from Lynch that Ced didnt rob and mix songs together? I dont remember. oh well.

Be Blessed, Not offended

Epidemic

Sorry, Epidemic - I didnt read all of ^^^^^^that. In fact, I didnt read a full statement. I waz dissapointed after readin the first FULL opinion. I got bored :dead:

& Ive writen some long postz before, but MANN

peace

Oct 1, 2002
c-bo fell off

I agree that the c-bo collab was a bad idea. I usually skip all the c-bo tracks on block movement.He used to be tight but not anymore hes not as gangsta anymore just alot of weak lyrics

my opinion

May 10, 2002
ITS NOT C-BOS FAULT LYNCH JUST ADDED HIMSELF TO SONGS ON THAT BLOCCMOVEMENT, BO WAS IN JAIL AT THE TIME, IF ITS ANYONES FAULT FOR NOT BEING A GOOD ALBUM ITS LYNCH's, FOLLOW MY LEAD WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST TRACKS EVER MADE!!!!!

YOU C-BO HATERS, DID YOU HEAR WEST COAST MAFIA THE ALBUM???? IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY CUZ THAT WAS ALBUM OF THE YEAR LAST YEAR!!!!!

Oct 1, 2002
you can like what ever rapper you want man .
Think About It. Do you really think lynch wanted all garbage tracks from c-bo? the answer is NO! But if that is all c-bo recorded before he got locked up then thats all lynch had to work with.Which proves waht im sayin in my eyes. C-BO USED to be tight .

gone

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Psilo707 said:
Someone name 3 esham tracks for me to hit up
1,slow motion from the album mail dominance....easily one of the top 5 rap beats ever made, on my life. but that is my opinion

2.better ask somebody. pretty sick song.

4. out your atmosphere: very different song. good lyricism though.

he does have dope ass lyrics when he gets down.

"insane since an embryo, blood pumps nitro, glycerin, clockin benjamin's, from you listenin, slugs whistlin, at the competition, blood stains on the stage, opponents come up missing////"

"i'm the e to the s to the h-a-m, and i heard you tell somebody you was hating him, for the simple fact that you can't relate him, niggas cash comes quicker than an ATM"

Feb 8, 2003
@Epidemic

I know about Esham he been dropping records since 1990 I had some of that shit that sounds alternitve like Judgement Day, Kill The Fetus. I don't just listen to East Coast I listen to everything even Rock I bet I know way more about music than you.

Koopsta was locked up thats some of the reason about the 3-6 situation. I know about Three Six Mafia I been bumping them since 94 and We had the privelage to kick it with Paul & Crunchy Black. at the Regal in 2001.

You need to do some Research how you gonna tell Lynch what to do with his label when you don't even run a label.

You just hate on Lynch & Loki on their own forum, you up here on it everyday like a groupie.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I DON'T LIKE ESHAM'S EARLIER SHIT, BUT HE HAS COME INTO HIS OWN WITH HIS LAST LIKE 4 PROJECTS. THERE WAS SOME GOOD MATERIAL ON THE WWW.COM ALBUM FROM NATAS. HIS BEATS ARE GETTING ALOT BETTER, BUT I THINK HE MAY BE RETIRING NOW FROM WHAT HE HAS SAID. HIS VERY FIRST ALBUM WAS PRETTY GOOD CONSIDERING HE WAS DIRTEEN YEARS OLD AND HE PRODUCED IT HIMSELF. HE WAS ON SOME OTHER SHIT FOR SOMEONE THAT AGE.

Sep 29, 2002
no comment because this is an old argument
as stale as prison bread. & it's not a movie,
it's a dvd of interviews & footage from what
lynch been up to lately. just to separate the
apples from oranges. as for the titties, they
was a metaphor for better things to do than
weigh in w/ my 2 cents. which, dammit, here
i am doing it again. time to go find some t&a.

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
First. good look Sickness, EPid, I know you think you know my career, but you don't, stomp Ced! ight homie ama do it cuz you said t (yea right) what do you think ama dummy, just be coo homie, I had the idea about goin to court against Black Market, I knew I wouldn't be able to release for a while, I took that chance, shit I got about 45 songs write now, I ain't just be doin nuttin, don't rush me homie, my shits done and the "dumb" movie fucc you for that tho, I'm glad you a fan but control that mouth homie, plus you on the net so you ca talk as much as you can and won't be touched. I'm the only one who heard my album, Leric's and beats are where I need to be in my career and at the same time ain't gotta worry about Black Market now, I did it right, but thanks 4 yo imput

Lynch

E

Epidemic

Lynch I didnt mean any disrespect. This is some shit I have been itching to say. Half of these cats on here wont tell it how they feel because there afraid that it will hurt your feelings. But like I siad before Lynch I say what I want. Its not about being touched becausre Iam scared of no man neither you or anyone else on here. I was speaking from the heart fuck silencing what I have to say. I waited just as long as everybody else to hear your new shit and I grew impatiant. You cant get upset about it. Just take it with a grain of salt. Your career doesnt do shit for me. I enjoy your lyrics because they are tight. I think your flows are some of the best out there and I was just offering a bit of advice. Ohh well fuck it if you got offended by what I said oh well I could give a fuck. Just wanted to express some things I noticed about your Career that seemed kind of faulty but thats me no one else's opinion. The whole movie fuck that dumb shit was because I thaught you were doing a movie and pushing the cd back more thats all. But I dont harbor hate to no one so be cool Lynch I hope your new shit is better then Season Was. Peace

Cesolito- Damn you think Iam a groupie haha I think not. I just enjoy music. An artist should understand that his fans are usually what makes or breaks them. I never told Lynch How to run Siccmade. When Iam payed money to run siccmade then I will but until then fuck it. You just hate on me because I speak the truth. Period.

PSILO 707- Esham And Natas Tracks- 1) CUnt KIller- Race Riot soundtrack
2) Mortys Theme- The fear Soundtrack
3) Like a spirit off the Natas www.com
4) Torture off DOYOUBELIEVEINGOD-Natas

The opinions expressed in this forum are mine and no one elses. If you dont like them oh well I could care less

Be Blessed not offended

Epidemic