To all you Jamarcus Russell haters and doubters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
since when was Queef new and original? fuckin dumbass lol way to contradict your self. by the way...google contradict if you dont know it.

i aint gonna lie Cassel is scaring me. But once again he aitn J Russ bad.

And LJ and Cassel may have raped us but guarantee they get more use that D Mac and Heyward Bey hahahahahahahaha

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
since when was Queef new and original? fuckin dumbass lol way to contradict your self. by the way...google contradict if you dont know it.

i aint gonna lie Cassel is scaring me. But once again he aitn J Russ bad.

And LJ and Cassel may have raped us but guarantee they get more use that D Mac and Heyward Bey hahahahahahahaha
google contradict? lol @ this dumb ass hick from Bumfuck, Missouri... 20 miles outside of Kansas City questioning my intelligence

fuck you and your shitty team and your mullet rocking toothless fans... go fuck your cousin or some shit, I'm done talking to you

2 wins >>> 1 win... until you got at least the same amount of wins as we do, shut up

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol when i was at the niner raider game this preseason, i seen a fat sloppy ass redneck raider fan, hella fat wearing a bikini, i really wish i had taken that pic lol

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
your a raider fan...how was i suppsoed to know you would know what it meant.

20 miles outside of KC? what are you talkin about?

Go fuck my cousin? I dont live in the country. Sorry. I live in the city and thats like saying "Oh your a raider fan? Go sell some crack and go beat up somebody for no reason. Go shank somebody vato. Goto jail so you can act like your cool."..... Just cuz your from cali dont mean your hard bitch.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i love sterotypes too...im sure i could come up with some for raiders fans no problem....

im still waitin to bet with a raiders fan too...

im lookin to go to the game maybe also...but i heard you gotta buy the tickets with food stamps and you gotta have 2 felonies ? is this true?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, I'm over here laughing right now

I imagine you banging on your keyboard getting pissed off... I'm just clownin bruh... relax

both our teams are garbage... so do either of us really have room to talk shit anyways?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
nope, I guess we feel like we can't talk shit about most of teams in the NFL, and the Chiefs are one time I can talk about... and you vice versa

but yeah... see you guys in a couple weeks in the town

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
nope, I guess we feel like we can't talk shit about most of teams in the NFL, and the Chiefs are one time I can talk about... and you vice versa

but yeah... see you guys in a couple weeks in the town

couldnt have said it better myself. it was fun while it lasted i aint gonna lie. I laughed at the mullet pic hella. I was tryin to find some of the raiders but its mostly people dressed up.