To all you Jamarcus Russell haters and doubters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
you beat us but you guys are a joke. therefore i can talk shit on you. you guys will be a joke till al davis dies

why you avoiding the bet?

and you have a russell avatar....you gotta be the biggest raiders homer EVER!
YOUR TEAM GOT BEAT BY A TEAM YOU CALL A JOKE... THAT ALSO HAS A BETTER RECORD THAN YOUR TEAM..HMMM I WONDER WHAT THAT MAKES YOUR TEAM??

SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS?

ARE YOU SLOW OR SOMETHING?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
YOUR TEAM GOT BEAT BY A TEAM YOU CALL A JOKE... THAT ALSO HAS A BETTER RECORD THAN YOUR TEAM..HMMM I WONDER WHAT THAT MAKES YOUR TEAM??

SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS?

ARE YOU SLOW OR SOMETHING?
No its hard to read your paragraphs in all caps. Your team is a joke. LIKE I SAID IN THE FIRST POST NO MATTER WHAT THE RECORD YOUR TEAM IS A JOKE! CAN YOU READ? ARE YOU SLOW OR SOMETHING?

shut up queef... you guys are a joke too... you're number 1 running back is even calling out the coach saying his own dad would be a better coach... you guys are no better than us
Well thats one incident.

we still have a few more to catch up to you such as....

owner calling shots on which qb plays
coach fights
QB not picking up a playbook

should i go on?

since we are bring out name calling...

Sue has just moved from Kansas City to San Diego and her first day of class in 3rd grade, the teacher asks everybody to raise their hand if they're a Charger fan. Everybody in the class raises their hand except Sue. The teacher stares at her angrily and says, "Sue! Why didn't you raise your hand?"

Sue replies, "Well Miss, I'm a not a Charger fan, I'm a Chiefs fan and proud of it!"

The teacher angrily responds, "Well Sue, why are you a Chiefs fan?"

She replies, "Well probably cause my mommy and my daddy are both Chiefs fans!"

The teacher says "So, you just do everything your parents do? What if you mom was a prostitute, and your dad was a drug addict?!"

Sue responds, "Well Miss, that would make me a Raiders fan."

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
bwhahahahaahahahah...raiders....hhahahahahaha

i love how no matter how many more loses KC has...we will STILL never be as big a joke as the raiders.
heres my original post incase you raiders fans are too stupid to know how to go back a page.

never once did i say our team was better (although they prolly are based on stats) , never once did i say we had more super bowls.

I SAID THE RAIDERS AS A WHOLE ARE A JOKE. thats why you are raiders jokes all through out TV, and any sports message board.

AND IM STILL WAITING ON THAT BET....ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
No its hard to read your paragraphs in all caps. Your team is a joke. LIKE I SAID IN THE FIRST POST NO MATTER WHAT THE RECORD YOUR TEAM IS A JOKE! CAN YOU READ? ARE YOU SLOW OR SOMETHING?

Well thats one incident.

we still have a few more to catch up to you such as....

owner calling shots on which qb plays
coach fights
QB not picking up a playbook

should i go on?

since we are bring out name calling...

Sue has just moved from Kansas City to San Diego and her first day of class in 3rd grade, the teacher asks everybody to raise their hand if they're a Charger fan. Everybody in the class raises their hand except Sue. The teacher stares at her angrily and says, "Sue! Why didn't you raise your hand?"

Sue replies, "Well Miss, I'm a not a Charger fan, I'm a Chiefs fan and proud of it!"

The teacher angrily responds, "Well Sue, why are you a Chiefs fan?"

She replies, "Well probably cause my mommy and my daddy are both Chiefs fans!"

The teacher says "So, you just do everything your parents do? What if you mom was a prostitute, and your dad was a drug addict?!"

Sue responds, "Well Miss, that would make me a Raiders fan."
bro I heard that joke like 5 years... come on mayne... I now you guys are a little behind the times out there in the midwest and all

(proven by the fact you think mullets are in style)

but come with an original joke bro