TI AND THE PSC WENT TO CLOVERLAND...FLIP BEAT DOWN TI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
BigRich503 said:
damn, whatever happened, it's lights out for one of em cause they both telling it like they won. I guess we'll have to judge when we see the clip.

you aint never lied. if they fought and 1 person is the clear winner on tape, who ever lost and been lieing is done. at least on a big scale. rumors spread like wild fire.

Dec 25, 2003
...and them TI riders need to quit postin bullshit misinformation just to stick up for his ass so he can even gain some credit like him winning that stupidass fight... TI aint the reason the south has blown up & he will never will nor win this ongoing bullshit rap debate... ...and take that cheapass feather-glued plasticass burger king lookin crown off Tipsy! Game Over!

Oct 10, 2002
This is T.I. on Atlanta Radio

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D2AZ2LS25UP00LEJLNUG75SAQ

But then on Cham's site someone else claims have different video of diff story:

"This what went down........the real deal holyfield

T.I and psc was up there at cloverburger chillin asking if flip was in town
cause he wanted to holla him bout the this beef sh!t this lil female who know flip personally called up flip on the celly and flip was in town visiting
his grandma he had z-ro with him cause they where gonna do a show in dallas later that night so they went up 2 clover burger him and ro hopped out the car T.i had his back turned not knowing that they was there so Ro stole off on T.I from behind them when he turned around flip stole him
big kuntry started wrestlin wth z-ro while flip and t.i was going head up
then some nigga from the psc stole flip from behind he got dazed from the punch and fell they started tryna jump flip then lil 3rd jumped and drug lil flip across the parking lot and ripped off his shirt by that time all the suc was there and big pokey and c.ward jumped out and started stealing off on lil 3rd thats when the gun shots rang out and z-ro got in the car and called 9-11 on his cell phone they had a dude out there who had recorded the footage they beat him up and took the camera we got th footage of the tape its all over the hood niggas selling it for 10 dollars a tape we been watching this sh!t laughing all damn day if i can find a way to post this i would put it on the internet so yall bois can see

thats the real story on how it went down i stay in southpark village bout 5 mins away from cloverland bois been crunk all day bout that tape"

and he lives down street from another board member is he is gonna verify the tapes, but they could be scammin us for all I know

Mar 8, 2005
dawun said:
This is T.I. on Atlanta Radio

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D2AZ2LS25UP00LEJLNUG75SAQ

But then on Cham's site someone else claims have different video of diff story:

"This what went down........the real deal holyfield

T.I and psc was up there at cloverburger chillin asking if flip was in town
cause he wanted to holla him bout the this beef sh!t this lil female who know flip personally called up flip on the celly and flip was in town visiting
his grandma he had z-ro with him cause they where gonna do a show in dallas later that night so they went up 2 clover burger him and ro hopped out the car T.i had his back turned not knowing that they was there so Ro stole off on T.I from behind them when he turned around flip stole him
big kuntry started wrestlin wth z-ro while flip and t.i was going head up
then some nigga from the psc stole flip from behind he got dazed from the punch and fell they started tryna jump flip then lil 3rd jumped and drug lil flip across the parking lot and ripped off his shirt by that time all the suc was there and big pokey and c.ward jumped out and started stealing off on lil 3rd thats when the gun shots rang out and z-ro got in the car and called 9-11 on his cell phone they had a dude out there who had recorded the footage they beat him up and took the camera we got th footage of the tape its all over the hood niggas selling it for 10 dollars a tape we been watching this sh!t laughing all damn day if i can find a way to post this i would put it on the internet so yall bois can see

thats the real story on how it went down i stay in southpark village bout 5 mins away from cloverland bois been crunk all day bout that tape"

and he lives down street from another board member is he is gonna verify the tapes, but they could be scammin us for all I know
I aint belivin that shit about RO stealin T.I. and callin the cops the rest sounds about right but I gotta see the tape

Apr 25, 2002
ok but everybody elses account on what happened is biased u fuckin idiot.....so someone that has no reason to takes sides is the best person to hear it from

Mar 22, 2005
Mar 22, 2005
soo now we have T.I. side of story, he went up to flip and flip went and hid behind car.....and someone snuck up on T.I. and hit em, and he says he has it on tape coming out soon and will release "enough to see the situation" from the T.I. Speakes(Flip Hides) interview

Mar 8, 2005
SouthernSmoke said:
soo now we have T.I. side of story, he went up to flip and flip went and hid behind car.....and someone snuck up on T.I. and hit em, and he says he has it on tape coming out soon and will release "enough to see the situation" from the T.I. Speakes(Flip Hides) interview
When he dose release it it's gonna be edited and your only gonna see what he want you to see so that kinnda sucks he even said himself it's gonna be edited

Feb 5, 2005
EVEN THO T.I SED ITz GONNA B EDIT'D CUz PPL ON DA STREET GOT LEGAL ISSUEz ( WHICH WOULD B UNDERSTANDABLE IF DIz WAzNT A CASE WHERE PL GOTTA C ERYTHANG 2 DETERMINE DA FACTz ) DA DOOD ON DA RADIO STATION WHO SEEN DA VIDEO CONFIRM'D DAT FLIP WAz HIDE'N...... AN HE WAz LAFF'N BOUT IT....

BUT TIL I C IT WIT MA OWN EYEz I WONT GO ON HEARSAY....

REGARDLESS OF WHUT HAPPEN'D I GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITz DUE, T.I AN HIz CAMP GOT HELLA BALLz AN HEART FO STOMP'N N FLIPz HOOD FO WHUTEVA REASON....

HOW MANY NIGGAz U KNO WOULD MARCH FRUM ANUTHA STATE AN TAKE IT 2 A NIGGAz HOOD? AN WIT CAMERAz ?

DAS SUM SHIT FO YO ASS !!

ITz REAL N DA FIELD.....

I'M MA B LOOK'N OUT FO DA "UNEDIT'D VERSION" OF WHUT WENT DOWN FASHO

- GEEzUz

Mar 27, 2005
i'm new to the site but i have a problem believing your side of the story , because we all knew you would take T.I's side just look at you homey got a T.I avatar, and 3 T.I movies playin for his sig pic, now of course you gonna say T.I's camp won, i gotta roll with what BIGGWRECXC said we ignoring your post for "excessive dick riding"

Aug 9, 2002
Muthafuckaz need to quit yapping like some BITCHES! talking bout shit like they wuz their when you dont KNOW SHIT!...& fo them otha suckaz dick ridin get tha dick out your throat cuz yall sucking it too hard that your ass might CHOKE!...& if you get offended by any of this then it was probaly met fo yo ass.......

just my 2 cents....

Nov 17, 2004
from what I understand, Flip's crew went up to T.I. and sum1 punched T.I. in the mouth, then Lil Flip was tryin to sneak aruond to get a hit in on T.I. (or was hiding behind a car) and Big Kuntry of P$C saw him and supposedly beat him down and Flip had to get carried/dragged away...