TI AND THE PSC WENT TO CLOVERLAND...FLIP BEAT DOWN TI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Both sides are saying different shit. No offense to anyone on here but anyone talking like they know whats up quit playing because none of us know what really went down yet. I can't believe people are already talking like they were standing right there and saw what happend LOL.

Some of ya'll are saying TI or Flip got his ass kicked and so on. Were you there when it happend? If not don't speculate on what happend to either of them.

Nuttkace

Apr 26, 2004
BigWrecc - LSE said:
Somewhere around 8 p.m. on Thursday March 24th there was an altercation in Cloverland, a neighborhood on the south side of Houston, TX between rappers Lil Flip and TI. The Atlanta rapper had made some disparaging comments about the Houston rapper on Houston radio earlier today and stated that they were on the way to Flip’s neighborhood.

I got all this shit from C-Note of the Botany Boys/Clover G’s, which of course is Flip’s peoples so take it for what it’s worth till I can get confirmations from both sides and hopefully an objective witness, if one exists.

After hearing the shit talking on the radio, C-Note scooped up Flip and took him to a detail shop near the famed Cloverburger where TI and his folks, including Houston’s Lil 3rd, were posted up, possibly shooting footage for a DVD.

The story goes like this, C-Note got out of the car at the detail shop, TI and friends didn’t know Flip was there, and when Flip emerged from the vehicle, a fight between the two rappers broke out (“Just fists, though some people – not affiliated with the Clover G’s camp – started shooting in the air,” states C-Note). Flip allegedly dropped TI first and then a mob of people began to stomp him.

People that weren’t even with Flip and them stomped him. “Lil Crips and Bloods and shit.” Says C-Note.

Supposedly a videotape of the incident exists, in TI’s camp.

When asked for a comment, SergDun of SoManyShrimp.com said “Jesus this sounds like the Houston version of Grease the movie.”

In my opinion, I just have to say, and I told Bun B this before he ever heard the infamous mixtape where TI goes off on Lil Flip, maaan, lemme just say, if somebody said some of that shit about me on a CD, that TI and his cohorts said about Flip, motherfuckers would die. I’m not a violent person and I can brush off a lot of shit, but I just remember listening to that little mixtape (once cuz I hate the bullshit hip hop beef gayness) and thinking to myself, somebody’s gonna die over this bullshit. TI and them went a lil too far. Hump talking about Flip’s mother’s house and all that shit. I remember thinking to myself, somebody is going to die.
i dont kno how they get down in Houston or ATL, but in the round these parts (BAY AREA/N. Cali) if one person in your crew is fightin, EVERYBODY fightin. aint nobody i run wit gone get stomped out while everybody else just stand there and get footage. i aint tryna sound Super Tuff, but thats the way we role, if you aint down wit that we cant fuck wit you. & im pretty sure its like that in every click.

so i cant believe this story

Oct 9, 2002
Djinn said:
how you gon' let tip do that in yo own hood tip a crazy nigga shootin' footage of a documentary in those squares hood... good read and cant wait for more info on the real situation
How you gonna let him do what??? If you read the shit T.I. got punched in every account. And also in every account I dont hear T.I. doin shit back... just his crew. T.I. is the lil weenie shootin video.

Mar 8, 2005
U RIP said:
its cause all these niggas suckin' that texas dick plain and simple... and na i aint no bitch... just payin' respect to the king yaddamean... rumor has it... z-ro was the one who punched tip, but bug kuntry beat the fuck outta ya idol z-ro... fuck ro

shits goin' down
Nigga you ridin dick way to hard you want to belive any thang that comes frome the P$C camp you a dumb ass Z-RO wasent ther retard if RO was ther P$C would have gottin stomped harder then they did cuz S.L.A.B. and Trae would have ben ther to get that nigga T.I's dick out your mouth

Mar 8, 2005
Yall are dumb as fuck Z-RO wasent ther shit would have gottin real ugly if he was, and TI did get whooped on because ha was on the radio after the shit went down and he wouldent say if thay even got in a fight or not and if that lil nigga TI would have served Flip and Z-RO bess belive he would be runnin his mouth about it non stop and he aint sayin shit and if you belive Z-RO and Flip got beat up by some ATL cats in H-Town you a fuckin idiot

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RelGunz said:
i dont kno how they get down in Houston or ATL, but in the round these parts (BAY AREA/N. Cali) if one person in your crew is fightin, EVERYBODY fightin. aint nobody i run wit gone get stomped out while everybody else just stand there and get footage. i aint tryna sound Super Tuff, but thats the way we role, if you aint down wit that we cant fuck wit you. & im pretty sure its like that in every click.

so i cant believe this story
i'm from the bay and i dont Get down like that. i've always been a believer in one-on-one's. If some niGGa Got somethin to handle, then let one man handle it, I hate seein niGGas Get jumped by like 20 dudes...leave that to them Jackson Boys and shit

Oct 10, 2002
here is an update from Houstonsoreal.blogspot.com

TI and Lil FLip Fight Story Update
Again, this is coming from an anonymous source, I don't want to drag too many people into this gayness, but this is from someone who was there...

Supposedly TI and them (including DJ Drama) went to Cloverland to film footage for their DVD. I can see 'em all out there acting tough like LOOK FOOLS WE OUT HERE KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN IN FLIPS HOOD KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN WHERE HE AT KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN MY CD COMIN OUT KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN WE OUT HERE WHERE THAT FLIP IS?!?!?

But they announced it on the radio first so boys from Flip's camp scooped him up and took him out there. Supposedly they jumped out the car and someone confronted TI. Flip got in his face, but then someone sucker punched TI and put him on the ground. Then Macboney went off and beat the shit out of Flip. When Flip broke free, he tried to get away but then someone else, or a group of someone elses got Flip and started beating him again.

Then shots were fired and everyone scattered.

Supposedly Zro was there in some capacity but I don't know.

So it sounds like they both got hurt to a certain extent from this story, but again, I wasn't there and I really don't expect either click to come with the real truth anyway. We'll see if and when a video ever comes out.

Another person said what really happened is they were all making out behind a building kissing on each other and shit and when the media rolled up on em they went buckwild and started fighting to keep their tough guy persona's in tact. But um, I don't believe that one.

Funny thing is neither one of these fools is the King of the South and even more importantly no one in either of these crews could ever, ever fuck with Willie Muthafuckin' Dennis.

I got 5000 hits in less than 24 hours... Lets keep this beef shit goin' I'M TRYING TO BLOW UP HERE SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT! Come on... If someone dies I bet I'll get 20,000 hits. Wow, that would be like, so cool...

These boys need to stop so I can get back to work.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
either way sumbody got that ass beat... at least they caught tha fair one and got it ova wit like sum trill ass niggaz ....i like to imagine it was a fair one but nevertheless T.I. is wac in my eyes but he cant fuck wit flip and no way in hell he can touch Z-Ro....
~Aight DEn

Apr 26, 2004
M-1 said:
i'm from the bay and i dont Get down like that. i've always been a believer in one-on-one's. If some niGGa Got somethin to handle, then let one man handle it, I hate seein niGGas Get jumped by like 20 dudes...leave that to them Jackson Boys and shit
BUT IF YOUR BOY GET KNOCKED OUT & HELLA NIGGAS START STOMPIN HIM IS YOU GONE STAND THERE & GET FOOTAGE? OR ARE YOU GON JUMP IN IT? THATS WUT I MEANT. MY BAD

Mar 22, 2005
I just noticed while downloading this radio call about FLIP/TI fight.....it said Shade 45 and while lookin for some DJ Smallz stuff I notice DJ Smallz has a radio station from 12-2am EST on Siruis Wax 42/CH. 6042 on Dishnetwork.........well I came across Shade 45 while searchin on Dishnetwork...and read the info and comes to find out Shade 45 is a Siruis station created by Eminem

just some F.Y.I. if ya didn't know now ya know!!

Oct 10, 2002
supposedly Flip and T.I. were on different radio stations in Dalls tonight flip said this.....

FLIP WAZ JUST ON AND SAID THAT ........ WHEN HE GOT THERE THEIR WAZ LIKE 6 DUDES WITH T.I. AND THAT HE DROPPED T.I. .......AND THEN THEY ASK HIM DID HE GET HIT AND HE FLIPPED DA STORY AND SAID THAT THE WHOLE ALTERCATION WAZ LIKE A MOSH PIT ........... AND THAT T.I. RUNNIN AROUND EVERY RADIO STATION MAKIN UP LIES.........

and this is basically what T.I. said

basically he say he walked up on flip tried to box flip was back peddling...than some on hit him in the head (ti) than they beat the dude up who hit him and stomped flip out had him begging and pleading for help

Mar 5, 2005
damn, whatever happened, it's lights out for one of em cause they both telling it like they won. I guess we'll have to judge when we see the clip.