TI AND THE PSC WENT TO CLOVERLAND...FLIP BEAT DOWN TI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2004
BigWrecc - LSE said:
JUST HAPPENED BOUT 7 PM TEXAS TIME.....

SHIT WAS CONFIRMED BY C-NOTE

Somewhere around 8 p.m. on Thursday March 24th there was an altercation in Cloverland, a neighborhood on the south side of Houston, TX between rappers Lil Flip and TI. The Atlanta rapper had made some disparaging comments about the Houston rapper on Houston radio earlier today and stated that they were on the way to Flip’s neighborhood.

I got all this shit from C-Note of the Botany Boys/Clover G’s, which of course is Flip’s peoples so take it for what it’s worth till I can get confirmations from both sides and hopefully an objective witness, if one exists.

After hearing the shit talking on the radio, C-Note scooped up Flip and took him to a detail shop near the famed Cloverburger where TI and his folks, including Houston’s Lil 3rd, were posted up, possibly shooting footage for a DVD.

The story goes like this, C-Note got out of the car at the detail shop, TI and friends didn’t know Flip was there, and when Flip emerged from the vehicle, a fight between the two rappers broke out (“Just fists, though some people – not affiliated with the Clover G’s camp – started shooting in the air,” states C-Note). Flip allegedly dropped TI first and then a mob of people began to stomp him.

People that weren’t even with Flip and them stomped him. “Lil Crips and Bloods and shit.” Says C-Note.

Supposedly a videotape of the incident exists, in TI’s camp.

When asked for a comment, SergDun of SoManyShrimp.com said “Jesus this sounds like the Houston version of Grease the movie.”

In my opinion, I just have to say, and I told Bun B this before he ever heard the infamous mixtape where TI goes off on Lil Flip, maaan, lemme just say, if somebody said some of that shit about me on a CD, that TI and his cohorts said about Flip, motherfuckers would die. I’m not a violent person and I can brush off a lot of shit, but I just remember listening to that little mixtape (once cuz I hate the bullshit hip hop beef gayness) and thinking to myself, somebody’s gonna die over this bullshit. TI and them went a lil too far. Hump talking about Flip’s mother’s house and all that shit. I remember thinking to myself, somebody is going to die.

Jul 7, 2004
Mista Sinista said:
I wanna see that video they claim they have

well if TI got whooped like they say im sure th psc is gonna destroy the video.....or try to do some editing or some shit..

to bad the clover G's werent rolling film......

"im from the A but i got all a houston with me" - ti....lol

"me gettin dropped thats ludacris" - TI

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Good Now maybe he will shut the fuck up bc Kings don't get they ass beat.
What a fucking smuck

T.I. IS A COCKY MUTHA FUCKA. SEE THE THING IS, IF THESE MUTHA FUCKAS SO REAL, THEY WON'T EVEN DO SHOWS HERE! SLIM THUG GOT A SHOW HERE, 3-6 MAFIA CAME HERE, THATS IT!

I'M GONNA HOLLA AT CHRIS OR TRAE AND SEE WHAT INFORMATION I CAN GET.

ITS FUNNY HOW IN THAT DISS "PUSSY ASS NIGGAZ" T.I. SAYING HOW HE FUCK WITH TRAE, Z-RO, BUN B, AND HE GIVING SHOUT OUTS TO SCREW. I HEAR Z-RO COMING AT HIM ON THE ALBUM HE DROPPED WITH FLIP, TRAE COMING AT HIM, SO I DUNNO ABOUT THAT DUDE.
one

May 15, 2004
the story posted earlier is fake as shit, didnt go down like that... and the P$C got the REAL video and will be releasing the footage soon, so stay tuned kiddies but here the real deal

Okay, okay. What Im bout to say is from the mouth of a neutral party out of trae's camp, who isnt on either side. Supposidly, TI and the PSC were shooting a DVD in the cloverland for an upcommin' mixtape or the P$C album thats coming out this year, and the clover g's rolled up. Some guy out of the clover g's called capone (whoever that guy is) walked up to TI and straight punched him in the face (i dont know exactly how bad) then Big Kuntry went off on capone. Next is wild, Flip hopped out the vehicle and started sneakin through the crowd tryna sneak up on TI, once he got near TI, MacBoney of the P$C caught flip and whooped the shit out of him. Straight dragged his ass across the parkin lot. The on lookers said they wanted to beat up flip for gettin his ass whooped that bad. Thats all I heard. But thats out of Trae's camp, so its real... this story has been confirmed threw radio stations even on the kay slay show right now they talkin' bout it... and the P$C plans on droppin' the footage to the fight real soon for everyone too see what really went down... heres a snippet of ti talkin' bout flip hidein like a bitch!!!!

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UP03EQ05KOG124F0G2T16BJKQ

stay tuned...

Jul 7, 2004
U RIP said:
the story posted earlier is fake as shit, didnt go down like that... and the P$C got the REAL video and will be releasing the footage soon, so stay tuned kiddies but here the real deal

Okay, okay. What Im bout to say is from the mouth of a neutral party out of trae's camp, who isnt on either side. Supposidly, TI and the PSC were shooting a DVD in the cloverland for an upcommin' mixtape or the P$C album thats coming out this year, and the clover g's rolled up. Some guy out of the clover g's called capone (whoever that guy is) walked up to TI and straight punched him in the face (i dont know exactly how bad) then Big Kuntry went off on capone. Next is wild, Flip hopped out the vehicle and started sneakin through the crowd tryna sneak up on TI, once he got near TI, MacBoney of the P$C caught flip and whooped the shit out of him. Straight dragged his ass across the parkin lot. The on lookers said they wanted to beat up flip for gettin his ass whooped that bad. Thats all I heard. But thats out of Trae's camp, so its real... this story has been confirmed threw radio stations even on the kay slay show right now they talkin' bout it... and the P$C plans on droppin' the footage to the fight real soon for everyone too see what really went down... heres a snippet of ti talkin' bout flip hidein like a bitch!!!!

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UP03EQ05KOG124F0G2T16BJKQ

stay tuned...
regardless of whats true

LMAO @ you on TIs dick, all those movies and shit in your sig, if your a woman its all good and im guessing you are do to the nature of the evidence so disregard this post, cuz i know no man would be riding dick like that....but ay girl holla at ya boy

Feb 8, 2003
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
T.I. IS A COCKY MUTHA FUCKA. SEE THE THING IS, IF THESE MUTHA FUCKAS SO REAL, THEY WON'T EVEN DO SHOWS HERE! SLIM THUG GOT A SHOW HERE, 3-6 MAFIA CAME HERE, THATS IT!

I'M GONNA HOLLA AT CHRIS OR TRAE AND SEE WHAT INFORMATION I CAN GET.

ITS FUNNY HOW IN THAT DISS "PUSSY ASS NIGGAZ" T.I. SAYING HOW HE FUCK WITH TRAE, Z-RO, BUN B, AND HE GIVING SHOUT OUTS TO SCREW. I HEAR Z-RO COMING AT HIM ON THE ALBUM HE DROPPED WITH FLIP, TRAE COMING AT HIM, SO I DUNNO ABOUT THAT DUDE.
one

I remember that "Pussy Ass Nigga" track. That Z-Ro and Flip album is tight if you don't have it check it out you'll feel it.

May 15, 2004
its cause all these niggas suckin' that texas dick plain and simple... and na i aint no bitch... just payin' respect to the king yaddamean... rumor has it... z-ro was the one who punched tip, but bug kuntry beat the fuck outta ya idol z-ro... fuck ro

shits goin' down

Feb 8, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
damn kats aint feelin T.I. .....thought u kats in the south were diggin that duke....guess its clover gees peeples out there mainly....

I feel some of T.I. shit his Trap Music is classic I have all his albums, I'm just tired of hearing him talk so much shit and saying he the king of the south. The way I look at it is just sit back and don't knock the next man to get a name. Theres enough fame for everyone to have. On his mixtape he did some hater shit to Flip by trying to turn everyone against him.

Dec 23, 2002
oh man i been wanting this too happen, just as long as those bitch niggas z-ro and flip got they asses beat for talkin' all that tuff shit on they new cd... this is too funny in they own hood too!!!

if tip got the video and exposes flip and ro getin' they asses beat in they hood its over for those clowns... fuck the clover weenies... how you gon' let tip do that in yo own hood tip a crazy nigga shootin' footage of a documentary in those squares hood... good read and cant wait for more info on the real situation

Feb 8, 2003
Djinn said:
oh man i been wanting this too happen, just as long as those bitch niggas z-ro and flip got they asses beat for talkin' all that tuff shit on they new cd... this is too funny in they own hood too!!!

if tip got the video and exposes flip and ro getin' they asses beat in they hood its over for those clowns... fuck the clover weenies... how you gon' let tip do that in yo own hood tip a crazy nigga shootin' footage of a documentary in those squares hood... good read and cant wait for more info on the real situation

I'm hearing a different story playa, everyone said T.I. got his ass beat. and from what I understand Z-RO wasn't even there. I can't see Z-Ro getting beat by T.I come on now man you doing too much with that comment.

Dec 23, 2002
IIGHT FUCK THIS, THERE ARE ALOT OF RUMORS RIGHT NOW AND IMA BREAK IT DOWN WITH WHAT I HEARD...

THE STORY GOS LIKE THIS

TIP WAS THE BOXX 97.9 IN HTOWN TALKIN SHIT BOUT FLIP AND SAYING HE GOING TO CLOVERLAND TO FLIM THIS SEGMENT FOR THE GANGSTA GRILLZ DVD

WELL THEY GET TO CLOVERLAND AND FLIP AND ZRO(CAPONE THEM TEXAS FOLKS ACCENTS IS THICK AND KUNTRY I THOUGHT HE SAID CAPONE BUT HE WAS SAYIN RO) AND THE CLOVER G'S GREET THE PSC AND WHEN TIP GETS OUT
WORD WERE EXCHANGED AND RO SNUFFED TIP WITH A 2 PIECE...THEN KUNTRY KNOCKS ZRO OUT COLD FLIP RUNS THROW THE CROWD TRYING TO SNUFF TIP AND MACBONEY CATCHES HIM AND BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF FLIP. MACBONEY LIL 3RD AND TIPS SECURITY STOMP FLIP OUT AND SOME NIGGA IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD FIRES SHOTS IN THE AIR AND CROD FROM PSC LETS OFF HIS .44 THEN SUMONE AIMED A PISTOL AT PSC AND BODYGUARDS STARTED BUSTIN AT THEM AND THEY GOT IN VAN AND DIPPED BACK OUT TO THE HOTEL...

THIS THE STORY FROM A NETURAL PARTY AND AK AND KT FROM P$C
NONE OF THE CLOVER G'S DID SHIT CNOTE DIDNT DO SHIT
WILL LEAN BG DUKE SHASTA NONE OF THEM

THIS SHIT WILD...I LEAVE GRAND HUSTLE WHEN THE ACTION POPS OFF..DAMN

THIS IS PRETTY ACCURATE

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i'll wait to see the video .. motherfuckers is talking way too much by hearing what other people say. of course people are gonna say "this is a pretty good source" when the rapper in their sig isn't the one getting beat the fuck up.