Things you hate to do when drinking.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
anyone still drink colt 45 ?

i do
LOL I AINT HAD TAHT IN YEARS...

I DID DRINK A BIG ASS BOTTLE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO...

I SAW IT AND I WAS LIKE " DONT FORGET ABOUT LEGIT THO. DANKED OUT AND FULLA THAT CISCO"

AND I WAS LIKE I REALLY AM DANKED OUT, SIDIN WITH A PROPER DAME AND I REALLY DIDNT KNOW HER NAME. I FORGOT IT

SO I HAD TO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have a mixture of Hennessy, Olde E, Bud Light and now the last of my free Rolling Rocks going on right now. That's what I get for leaving the house for a few hours to go to my friends house up north. Glad I don't have a car to drive anymore though because I felt like bouncing only a few hours after getting there and I'm way faded.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I hate it when I become way too nice and start buyin' all my folks drinks, lol. I also hate the fact that I talk a lot when I'm drunk...I'm usually pretty reserved, but I can go for days when faded. I hate the fact that I don't slur, and I always walk straight...'cause everybody keeps saying, "Hey foo, you need to get some drinks in you"...and I gotta keep tellin' 'em I'm already fucked up.

Dec 4, 2006
I hate drunk mothafuckas that talk about a fight they had 2 years ago over and over...last night some mothafukka brought it up at least 7 times, his boy told him to shut the fuck up a few times and that he had told the story too many fucking times...

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I hate drunk mothafuckas that talk about a fight they had 2 years ago over and over...last night some mothafukka brought it up at least 7 times, his boy told him to shut the fuck up a few times and that he had told the story too many fucking times...
HAHAHA...I hate that shit. What I hate more, is dudes like this cat that was at the bar last night. This fool turned to walk away from his group, hit a trash can and ate the concrete...almost fell face first into my chick's lap but she moved her chair, haha. Then he stood up and had no idea what had just happened...and continued to attempt to walk until his boy grabbed him and told him to stop his bullshit and go to the car. I can't stand it when cats get so fucked up that they have no idea what's going on....

Dec 4, 2006
i hate it when mothafuckas get sentimental when drinking...in my head i be like "the fuck is wrong wit you?, i don't care if your bitch left you 5 years ago, mothafucka move on" ha ha...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
once a bunch of people told me i pissed on a pile of shoes in the corner of sum1s living room when i was blacked out. dont remember but hella witnesses prove me creepy.

Jun 27, 2003
I hate riding the subway, or city bus, or any other form of public transportation drunk. Especially if it's a long ass ride with hella people on it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i hate drunk drivers that are drunker than me and almost hit my fucking car swerving into my lane. its like get it to fucking gether. im already trying to compensate for myself, i cant compensate for both of us.

i havent drank a beer or liquor or anything in 3 days tho..i might try to quit for real this time before i catch a DUI and my life goes down the drain