Things you hate to do when drinking.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
shieet, if you ever seen a Seoul subway line you wouldn't say that shiet. It's like 90 degrees in that bitch with about 200 people per car, literally they jam you into the doors and it's hot, musty, everybody drunk, shit aint fun. Aint fun sober, but aint fun drunk a lot more, shit ruins my buzz.

Jun 3, 2006
shieet, if you ever seen a Seoul subway line you wouldn't say that shiet. It's like 90 degrees in that bitch with about 200 people per car, literally they jam you into the doors and it's hot, musty, everybody drunk, shit aint fun. Aint fun sober, but aint fun drunk a lot more, shit ruins my buzz.
nah fuck all that.......you atleast wanna have leg room and be able to stretch out and crack one on the bus/lightrail.....lol

Jun 27, 2003
this nigga said seoul. that dont even SOUND fun.

dont you get caned over there for stepping on grass or some wild shit?

i think koreas leader drinks like 3 mil worth of xo heem a year lol
mayn Seoul is a fun ass city fa sho, it just be hella expensive sometimes tho. You can drink a full 24 hours, like the spot dont never close just keep on buying that shit and gettin fucked up. The bars come with girls too, haha that shit's crazy. Go to a bar, some girls come thru and just kick it, like that's they job just to come kick it wit you and then go home wit you at the end of the night, aint gotta pay em a damn thing.

haha muthafuckas don't get caned for steppin on no grass, but the drug laws here is crazy as fuck. This Korean American rapper got hemmed up a couple years back for like a blunt or some stupid shit like that and got sentenced to a couple YEARS. But then every block you got whore houses where you just pick which bitch you want and fuck, but you get caught smoking a muhfucking blunt and it's over.

And Kim Jong Il, that muhfucka's a pimp. He be all up on that heem, like the world's largest individual consumer and shiet. That muthafucka be all up on movies too, a few years back he kidnapped a director and a couple of actors from here, like had his special forces infiltrate and straight take these muthafuckas and make him movies to watch for a few years, then he let em go. Hahaha, he be telling America to fuck off, and his sons be going around to Japan and Macau and shit just chillin like fuck y'all.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mayn Seoul is a fun ass city fa sho, it just be hella expensive sometimes tho. You can drink a full 24 hours, like the spot dont never close just keep on buying that shit and gettin fucked up. The bars come with girls too, haha that shit's crazy. Go to a bar, some girls come thru and just kick it, like that's they job just to come kick it wit you and then go home wit you at the end of the night, aint gotta pay em a damn thing.

lmao thats kinda tight.

Jun 24, 2003
Pissing the bed, and I dont mean going to sleep and waking up with piss in the bed, I mean standing over the bed pissing into it....fuck

lmmfao!! hahaha. thats fuckin funny dude! i've never done that shit, but my brother said he has and he just went into the bed and crashed out after hahaha. ive woken up with piss and chunks all over my bed. shit, i even wake up and was like wtf. how did i get all wet and shit!! haha. just take off my clothes and sleep naked n shit in the mess. then wake up the next morning like WTF happened aha.

i hate when im too drunk, u cant even get it up to fuck a bad bitty!!

Sep 5, 2008
hate to do WHILE drinking? not a damn thing! Only thing I hate about drinking is feeling like shit the next day because I end up eating a bunch of garbage, like so...