Things you hate to do when drinking.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Eating right in the middle. Unless I'm chompin on some pork rinds or eating some good bbq I hate fuckin up a good buz. I eat before and/or after.

Jun 5, 2004
BEING AROUND EMOTIONAL ASS, DEBBIE DOWNER ASS BITCHES

...YALL KNOW, THE ONE GIRL THAT GETS DRUNK AND STARTS TELLIN U HER SAD ASS STORIES... AND KILLS GAME

LIKE "YEA IT REALLY GOT BAD WHEN I WAS 12 AND GOT KICKED OFF THE SOCCER TEAM BECAU..."

...BITCH SHUUUUT UP. I OUTTIE 5

Jun 3, 2006
just sloppy drunken sex in general, shit is nasty to me, both yall smellin like liquor and ports and shit, ready to fuck........its good every once in awhile

Apr 8, 2005
lol fighting drunk is like my shit. i got ufc gloves at the party house, ill be challenging everyone, getting them is some kamoras like its nothing. lol. straight up boxing while drunk is super dumb though. i cant even really throw good combos without losing balance.

Oct 5, 2006
BEING AROUND EMOTIONAL ASS, DEBBIE DOWNER ASS BITCHES

...YALL KNOW, THE ONE GIRL THAT GETS DRUNK AND STARTS TELLIN U HER SAD ASS STORIES... AND KILLS GAME
these are most of my ladies homegirls! lmao! but i hate,

-when i start tellin people shit im gonna do, then when i get sober i forget or i remember and realize what the fuck i said i was gonna do N regret sayin it!

-blackin out then waking up the next morning N tryin to figure out if i did some fucked up shit while i was blacked out.

-blackin out then waking up N makin that phone call to the homies i was drinkin with N hearin the fucked up shit i did.

-spendin money while drunk cause i dont care how much i spend til the next morning when my pockets is cryin!

-going to work

-findin out some serious business or someone tellin you somethin small that happend and doesnt need to be brought up cause they know u drunk N when you snap N want to go handle it they tell you stop over reactin! how the fuck did you expect me to act when im drunk? if you dont want me to do nothin keep that shit to your self!

thats all i can come up with right now. i will think of more.

Apr 26, 2006
I get too horny when I get really faded and my homies tell me I'm kind of a burn. They also say I talk really loud about nearby chicks and say it's kind of disrespectful or too obvious. I literally hit up every chick I look at or do some sort of perverted gesture like wink my eyes, stare extra long, lick the lips, bite the lips. lol I get too sicko perverted, that's my flaw. :cool: Most girls do like my style though cuz my smile, eye gaze are just too hypnotizing, broads can't resist. I hardly ever get denied.

Anyways, I fucken hate it when my buzz goes away and I have to keep buying beer. Sucks when the party ends.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Having to drive is number 1, thats why i hardly ever go out anymore unless i have someone to drive or some place to sleep it off.

messing around with girls i wouldnt mess around with if i was sober.

not wanting the party to end and copping some coke and end up staying up all night playing cards, havnt done that one in awhile though

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
waking up like what the fuck happened and having to walk around my house and check my car and make sure something didnt happen.

and answer texts a day late because i didnt hear them

waking up with entirely no weed,when i had alot, because i decided to be drunken bob marley at 3am

waking up with a pint of unopened lean on my dresser and 60 dollars more than i had with no recollection of such

still being hungover at 2pm.

all this sounds like...today.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
drinking be havin me callin my weed man at 7:30 am on some find pity sack type shit

like can you just throw it out the window and ill pay pal you on my laptop outside?

oh yeah another thing i hate

having to walk and feed and play with my dogs when im hung the fuck over

i hope they find entertainment in me laying face down in bedsheets that now smell like bong water, vodka and sweat

with that said....let me throw my bedsheets in the fucking washer...cuz im serious like T.I.