The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit..i may just restart then. i usually do start on hard because alot of these trophies are stacked anyways..

ya, i did it all wrong i guess. i upgraded my weapons one at a time starting with the rifle and moving on to the next

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You want shit that will help you with crowd control. This order may help you:

Rifle
Grenades and flares
Mines
Flame Thrower
Motolov
Blade gun
Rocket Launcher
Dynamite

Fire is your friend. It instantly kills the zombies that are already burned (like the ones summoned by the screamers), it stops the screamers from screaming, the jumpers don't jump when burned and it works wonders on those commandos.

Another good thing about fire is it spreads easily and you can keep more enemies in flames and off your back if you know what you're doing. Bad side is you can get burned as well.

The shocker gun or whatever it is called hasn't been very useful for me, but I didn't really upgrade it much.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Ac: brother hood..suprisingly good, not just an quick cash in addon..seems like they redid aloot of animations as well..barely on the 3rd chapter

also, girl at gamestop said i think dead space2 is comingto ps3 with the first game included with the second

Jun 24, 2005
Ac: brother hood..suprisingly good, not just an quick cash in addon..seems like they redid aloot of animations as well..barely on the 3rd chapter

also, girl at gamestop said i think dead space2 is comingto ps3 with the first game included with the second
My understanding is that the PS3 version will include Dead Space: Extraction (which was exclusive to the Wii) and will support Move.