The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
JUST GOT 2K11, STILL GETTIN USED TO IT, BUT THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN DOPE. HAVENT HAD A BASKETBALL GAME SINCE NBA LIVE 2001 LOL, BUT THIS SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK!

JORDAN CHALLENGE IS ONE OF THE TIGHEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN. GOT TEAMS FROM THE 80S-90S... USING SOME OF MY FAVORITE BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF ALL TIME IS DOPE. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT I DONT THINK DR. J IS IN THE GAME.

BUT I WOULD SUGGEST THIS FOR ANYBODY. I'M NOT EVEN REALLY INTO SPORTS GAMES AT ALL, BUT THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS SO MUCH FUN

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
DJ Hero 2 and Epic Mickey.

DJ Hero 2's new controls are everything I wanted from the first game, and the music is much better. One thing I haven't seen yet are guitar control and turntable control songs. It looks like they got rid of that connectivity to add mic connectivity.

And Epic Mickey is pretty awesome. There's a few side quests you can do so far and the 2D scrolling is really dope. The camera is a little screwy if you don't use the D-pad to balance it out, but it's no worse than a 360 game with double camera controls. It's colorful and very nostalgic to see old characters in a cool storyline. It's also cool to see both a good and not so good path to take for Mickey. It's not as linear as people think.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
DJ HERO 2

I'm addicted to online.

It's about 1000x better this time than it was for the first.

There's plenty of unlockable stuff to keep me going back online.

Also, there's a free Tiesto three song pack from Coke Rewards.

Either use your existing account (which is free), or register. You can get it for either 360 or PS3 and it doesn't require owning the game to download it.

That comes in handy for you if you plan on buying it in the future, but still want the three songs.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...artner=Activision&WT.z_promo=1_12109_7_na_c_a

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Beyond Good & Evil for the pc. I can see why this is a cult classic, ubisoft's best game until probably the assassins creed series.

Jun 24, 2005
My buddy got me Saw for Christmas so i just played through that. It was a solid game and gave me an easy 1000/1000. I wouldn't have bought it myself, and it has NO replay value, but for a Christmas present and being a fan of the Saw movies, I enjoyed it.

All this talk of Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 got me itching to play it again, but I wanted to play the first one again first, so that's what I'm playing. I only need to get two achievements for it, so I'm gonna get those.

I doubt I'll finish it before Dead Space 2, but that'll be played in the middle of Mass Effect, and then I'll have another Mass Effect 2 play-through, which should take me to Killzone 3