**The official Warriors Offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wondering if they'll end up trying to buy out Bierdrins contract
it would get paid over a 3 yr period...and he wants out of there

we owe him 27...give him a 50% buyout at the most
13.5 paid out over three years
gives us room to go for Nene, which i don't think will happen even though that's who lacob wants

Jan 4, 2003
I would keep Ellis even if the entire 76er roster was up for trade!! don't be that stupid front office come on now.. then again its tha warriors

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i didnt see this posted yet

Adrian Wojnarowski reported late Monday that the Warriors have signed former New Orleans assistant Mike Malone to help shore up Mark Jackson's staff.
Even proponents of the Mark Jackson hiring have claimed he needs strong assistants to make up for the fact has no coaching experience whatsoever, and the Warriors ended up outbidding the Lakers so Malone can help coach their new coach. And like most decisions, only time will tell if the Warriors got it right here, but adding Malone's experience was almost mandatory once they went with Jackson.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I'm not happy with this move, I was getting ready for the org to make moves to turn this thing around.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
I'm not happy with this move, I was getting ready for the org to make moves to turn this thing around.
This thing IS turning around. With the hiring of Mark Jackson, Mike Malone, Bob Myers, and Jerry West the entire league is finally taking the Warriors ball club more seriously now. All of these guys are well liked/respected by the entire league and even big name players are taking notice that positive moves are being made in Golden State.

Also, if you look back at the old Warriors and old ownership everybody had nothing but negative things to say about the ball club. Now, you have people saying positive things. It's a small positive start but it is definitely turning around for the better. Hopefully it continues on that path and they continue to make more big moves this summer. We'll see...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i didnt see this posted yet

Adrian Wojnarowski reported late Monday that the Warriors have signed former New Orleans assistant Mike Malone to help shore up Mark Jackson's staff.
Even proponents of the Mark Jackson hiring have claimed he needs strong assistants to make up for the fact has no coaching experience whatsoever, and the Warriors ended up outbidding the Lakers so Malone can help coach their new coach. And like most decisions, only time will tell if the Warriors got it right here, but adding Malone's experience was almost mandatory once they went with Jackson.
They say he's a defensive coach..Before Malone got to the hornets teams were averaging like 112 point on them...After them picking up malone teams only averaged 94points on the Hornets.. I think he was only there for one year...

things are turning around....The hell with Iggy coming here for Ellis...Give us evan turner than also...

May 12, 2006
i dont understand how or why the pacers would trade granger and hibbert for one player in ellis and a non factor in biedrens

the iggy rumor is whatever...warriors would be better of on def. but we would have to rely on curry being our closer because iggy sure is not clutch

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i dont understand how or why the pacers would trade granger and hibbert for one player in ellis and a non factor in biedrens

the iggy rumor is whatever...warriors would be better of on def. but we would have to rely on curry being our closer because iggy sure is not clutch
Give em dorrell wright 2 then....If we're gonna give up ellis then we mind as well throw the kitchen sink in.....He's by far our best damn player...

Iggy for Ellis just dosent add up to me..At all..Granger and Hibbert...For Beidrens, Ellis and Wright...

Than we can get Jimmer in the draft...LOL..No but really give me Jimmer...If that went down..Coach Malone will whip his ass into defensive shape...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I understand why warriors fans like ellis, but his trade value is much higher than his worth to the team(curry is the future of the franchise). don't really think a straight up trade for iggy is the right move though. ideally it would be ellis plus some other players for dwight. dwight and curry would get you deep into the playoffs.

the only good thing I can see about mark jackson as head coach, is that he'll be able to help curry develop as a pg. get him to that next level.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Monta is the most underrated player in the league. Any other team has him and ESPN would shit their pants playing his highlights. If we get anything, lets get a rediculous trade in our favor. What do u have to lose by keeping him? The possible points he gives up, he more than makes up for on offense. Why do we have the be the team getting fucked over.