**The official Warriors Offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
no one really knows til next season. i dont think its that terrible. still need big bodies to rebound and some actual defender types (a la tony allen, battier, etc). i think he'll try to play a half court game hopefully - if he even can with players we have

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck IGGY..I was down with that trade before but now absolutley not....Ellis should not be traded at all...Curry has to go if we need to bait in a big man......

Ellis is better than westbrook and they make a big deal about westbrook.....Package up Curry, Beidrens and D Wright...For Roy Hibbert and Danny Granger....Maybe they can throw Collison in there 2 but prolly not....Hell give me TJ ford then.....I would do that trade for granger and hibbert alone and find a distributing PG in the draft.....
Ellis is getting traded...he's my favorite player, i'm not super excited about it either

but iggy would be the best trade
we need defense

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
your management is seriously smokin rocks. this dude has never coached anything as far as I know. most coaches start out as assistants or at least coaching a high school team. then work their way up. "HAND DOWN MAN DOWN!!" is going straight from commentary booth to being the head coach of an nba team.

who knows, maybe it'll work out. just seems like a horrible move though. I mean, what about rick adelman, or anybody with some actual nba coaching experience.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Mark Jackson is a good pick up IMO....Thats Chris Mullins boy. He is from the streets as alot of players in the NBA are..He's going to be able to communicate with them and understand them a little better than most....They will play their asses off for him..He is gonna command the locker rooms respect and do the damn thing...Belive that....

This shows they are doing what it takes to make the team better..No more of this laxadazical (sp) bullshit..Not playing defense crap...

Dont forget the Logo is helping make decisions in this organization now...THe Logo's track record speaks for itself....

I dont think Doc Rivers was an assistant coach before stepping into a head coaching position either...I may be wrong though...If true...Doc and Marc were journeymen point guards in the NBA with similar styles.....Good hire

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ellis is getting traded...he's my favorite player, i'm not super excited about it either

but iggy would be the best trade
we need defense
If they are going to get rid of Ellis...Which is complete horseshit but hey...Im gonna have faith in the Logo...He knows more about the game of basketball than i do.....

But i would like them to make a play for Granger and Hibbert and we could throw beidrens in their also.....