-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
burriss/ishikawa/Castillo at 2nd.. i wouldnt mind that. Ochoa/Vizquel at SS, Castillo/Aurilia at 3rd and 1st Bowker/Aurilia.
Ishikawa is a 1B, not second...

I want this lineup on September 1st:

2B/SS Manny Burriss
RF Nate Schierholtz
1B Travis Ishikawa
C Bengie Molina/Pablo Sandoval
CF Aaron Rowand
LF John Bowker
3B Ryan Rohlinger/Rich Aurilia
SS Ivan Ochoa

Bench:

OF Randy Winn
OF Dave Roberts
SS Omar Vizquel
2B Travis Denker
C Steve Holm

* Fred Lewis would be on the DL after getting surgery on his bunion.
- Jose Castillo DFA'd

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
haha my bad i was thinking of velez. Ivan Ochoa plays 3b too what about frandsen when he comes back?
I doubt Frandsen comes back this year, the Giants wont risk it. If he's not 100% I don't see it happening. He said he's thinking about playing winter ball which I would think is more plausible. He'll be ready for ST '09 for sure, in the mix for 2B and 3B...

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Nate Schierholtz pics from the opening ceremony of the Olympics:

w/ LeBron

w/ George Dubya

He raked in the warm-up series against Canada last week : .400 2HR 7RBI ...hope he can keep the momentum going..

Sep 25, 2005
burriss/ishikawa/Castillo at 2nd.. i wouldnt mind that. Ochoa/Vizquel at SS, Castillo/Aurilia at 3rd and 1st Bowker/Aurilia.
what are they gonna do pull straws to see who gets the start?

if you got that many guys sharing time at that many positions, maybe none of them should be in the big leagues

like i said earlier you guys have 2 "impact" guys that should help within the next 3 years Tim Alderson and Nate Schierholtz

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
And Manny shows again why the Giants desperately need a solid 3/4 power hitter.....nah scratch that. They need a solid 3/4 hitter.