-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
tell me we didnt just take 2 of 3 from the faggot ass dodgers? hahahahaha i told yall. l.a. will get zero help from the giants!!!!! 9 or 6 more games left against us???? all i need is 3 more wins to be correct on what i said would happen!!!!!

Sep 25, 2005
gotta tip my hat. you guys did what not too many poeple have been able to do the last 2 years. Kuo and Brozton dont give up runs very often.

although if Kuo's defense i must say Blake lost it on a routine gb that he kicked

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
gotta tip my hat. you guys did what not too many poeple have been able to do the last 2 years. Kuo and Brozton dont give up runs very often.

although if Kuo's defense i must say Blake lost it on a routine gb that he kicked
and for this post i will allow shit talk from you. as long as people give credit where it is due, im all for good shit talk....

carry on

Jan 5, 2006
i dont think blake kicked the ball, it just kinda went off his glove a bit, he closed the glove too early.. but like i said tho, this is one of the few times where we pressured the defense and it worked, running bases hard and fast, it also helped all the pinch hitting and subs we put in.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
we need a gif of manny getting beaned in the head... i went to the game last night and hoped correia would bean him. glad someone did