-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
hey quick question/story....

when i was a little kid, i used to pray fernando Valenzuela would get deported. does that make me a racist or a giants fan?

and i used to pray ron cey would get hit with a screaming line drive during bp and go into a coma. does that make me a hater or a giants fan?

fuck l.a.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaahahah

true stories above!

Sep 25, 2005
rockies or diamondbacks are taking the west.. theyre better than the dodgers, padres and g-men.
that statement just goes to show how little you know about baseball!!!

the Rockies are overrated. they have no pitching, they just happened to get on a hot streak last year at the end................Diamondbacks are a few year away from contending still

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
i mean what are you with a name like slicc ricc? a sureno crip? the fuck outta here!

and caffine i hate you.

and any dodger fan who breathes my air i pray your lungs explode!

good day.
WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT WHAT ANOTHER PERSON CALLS THEMSELF ON THE INTERNET??? I FEEL BAD FOR GIANTS FANS... THEY JUST CANT SEEM TO SHAKE THE BITTERNESS AND THOSE BURNIN SENSATIONS IN THE BOTTOM OF THEIR THROATS... WHAT A LEGACY BONDS LEFT YOU COWARDS WITH... HAHAHA!!!