-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Slicc Ricc, we don't need you in here tellin us how many outs there are left in the game. That's why we have the TV, radio, or mlb.com.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^Go kill yourself.

We should have this next game... Timmy's on the mound and we average somethin like 5.82 runs a game for him.. haha
Yall should have what??? Hahahahh!!! Timmy got his cranium cracked boyee!!! My Mets fucked dem bitches!!! Where all that shit talkin before about my boys yall?? Hahhaah!! Never count the Mets out potna!!!! Got Em!!!

Mar 10, 2007
and notice it's AFTER he gets a win.. yet he was quiet as fuck during the whole Randolph gettin fired saga.. haha tail between the legs and shit.. get the fuck outta here you fuckin David Wright lovin homo

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Anotha shutout!!! Hhahaahah dam yall like a little league squad!! How does it feel to be pown'd by my boys??? Yall shut the fuck up now!! Got Em!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DAMN, ANOTHER BLANK BY THE METS... THATS GOTTA STING... 13 GAMES BELOW .500... BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU GUYS KNEW THIS WAS COMING AT THE START OF THE SEASON, RIGHT??? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
DAMN, ANOTHER BLANK BY THE METS... THATS GOTTA STING... 13 GAMES BELOW .500... BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU GUYS KNEW THIS WAS COMING AT THE START OF THE SEASON, RIGHT??? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Well yeah, but we thought they would actually do worse than where they are at now. Just look at that lineup!!

Mar 10, 2007
Anotha shutout!!! Hhahaahah dam yall like a little league squad!! How does it feel to be pown'd by my boys??? Yall shut the fuck up now!! Got Em!!
Answer this:

Kobe would only wish he could take a team as the main individual (without Shaq) and lead them to not only a playoff series win but to the NBA finals!! And oh yea Cleveland will get there trust me!!!

Yea.. go back into hiding now ho.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I know it hurts homie but u have to get over it!! Bottomline I said Kobe will never get a ring without Shaq and he still hasnt!! Fuck a finals appearance, he got smoked there!! Shaq did win a ring without Kobe though!! Nice try but but to business!! Your midgets are booboo and they gettin they capped twisted by my boys!! Deal with it!! Got Em!!