-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL!!!!!!! OWNED!!!!!

Funny how no dodgers made it, cept for their catcher, who is a reserve....

We got Timmy and wilson in

hahaha

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
cant hate on russell martin. hes one of the best hitting catchers in the league

but anytime a dodgers fan wants to talk shit about zito they dont have any argument anymore.

1. Zito got the win while striking out 10 batters.

2. yeah he is overpaid but the dodgers overpaid Furcal who is injured, Schmidt who is injured, and Andruw Jones who was injured but is back and batting .161 with 50 strikeouts in 143 at bats as of today.

Those 3 guys all make more than Zito

and obviously pitching isnt even our problem Lincecum, Sanchez, and Cain all have over 100 strikeouts and are among the league leaders. Zito stays healthy and focused at least

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
hes need to lift fucking weights!!!!

when he signed with the giants they wont allow him to surf anymore... which was the only exercise he ever did... he was already weak / not strong but when they took surfing away he diminished even more

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The Giants didn't take away surfing though. But in his contract it says if he gets injured in recreational activities he won't get paid still. That's why he doesn't surf.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
like i said a few weeks ago.. ive been noticing a slight improvement in zito.. well not its a big improvement, his fastball is up more.. maybe he can get it back up to 94-97
He's never thrown that hard...as long as he's hitting 87-89 with cut, he should be good....

Jan 5, 2006
giants suck yet you guys struck out about a total of i wanna say 30 times during the series? ZITO.. yes BARRY ZITO.. struck out 10 of you in 7 innings. AND got the W.

All in all you guys are not any better than us, we just failed to empty out the bases when we had people on em. Atleast our pitching aint the problem.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
giants suck yet you guys struck out about a total of i wanna say 30 times during the series? ZITO.. yes BARRY ZITO.. struck out 10 of you in 7 innings. AND got the W.

All in all you guys are not any better than us, we just failed to empty out the bases when we had people on em. Atleast our pitching aint the problem.
EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES... GIANTS FUCKIN SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! FUCKIN LOSER MUTTS!!!

Jan 5, 2006
you and i both know the giants suck at hitting.. but we managed to keep all games close no blow outs. And there couldve been more runs to tie it and win it.. but like i said especially with cain pitching.. NO RUN SUPPORT.