-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
we're better than everyone expected.. BUT we still need the missing pieces. I dont care if we're shitty team for the next 2-3 years.. as long as theres improvement in the rookies and younger players. And we get better players to fill the missing pieces.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
we're better than everyone expected.. BUT we still need the missing pieces. I dont care if we're shitty team for the next 2-3 years.. as long as theres improvement in the rookies and younger players. And we get better players to fill the missing pieces.
If management allows our prospects to move along correctly and doesn't do anything to stunt their progress....we should have a pretty good and almost 100% homegrown team by 2010...

Jan 5, 2006
fuck the media.. i swear giants can be whooping ass and they dont mention shit.. but oh.. the tigers.. yup they beat the giants and they talk about them. Only the media cares when Zito loses OR when bonds was on the squad.

No cain with 11ks.. or how timmy is a pitching stud.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck the media.. i swear giants can be whooping ass and they dont mention shit.. but oh.. the tigers.. yup they beat the giants and they talk about them. Only the media cares when Zito loses OR when bonds was on the squad.

No cain with 11ks.. or how timmy is a pitching stud.
You guys have your own radio station with 24/7 coverage, what more do you want?