-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Is Lincecum still 3rd in the rotation? The Cubs are coming to town next week and one of my boys is a fan so we're gonna catch a game but I wanna see Lincecum pitch. ESPN shows Zito pitching on the 30th to start the series so I'm assuming Wednesday the 2nd is when Lincecum will take the mound. Does anyone know for sure if this is accurate?

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Is Lincecum still 3rd in the rotation? The Cubs are coming to town next week and one of my boys is a fan so we're gonna catch a game but I wanna see Lincecum pitch. ESPN shows Zito pitching on the 30th to start the series so I'm assuming Wednesday the 2nd is when Lincecum will take the mound. Does anyone know for sure if this is accurate?
It's more likely that he'll pitch on the 3rd...his next start is scheduled for the 28th...

Apr 20, 2003
Great game by J-Sanchez! He pitched lights out against my squad today striking out 8 and only allowing one run..... I enjoyed the standing ovation the Indian fans gave Omar during the tribute video showing some memorable plays in an Indians uniform. I wish they would have signed him after 2004 season but I guess thats how the game goes sometimes. Hopefully we step it up 2morrow against Zito and give him his 12th loss!

FORMER 49er BRANDON WILLIAMS DUMPS HIS FIANCE AND SHE PUTS HIM ON BLAST ON MYSPACE!!!

June 25, 2008. Here’s a report courtesy of one of MediaTakeOut.com’s faithful readers:

Brandon Williams use to play for the 49ers and now he plays for the St. Louis Rams. But anyway he is engaged to this chick and she moved all the way from San Francisco to St Louis to be with him.

And look what she had the nerve to put on her Myspace Blog...................Can we say WOW! So after reading this you tell me who she's talking about? Who just puts there personal business out like this on MYSPACE?

And here’s what Brandon’s former fiancé writes on Myspace:

You put your trust into someone even after they hurt you b4..i guess hoping and praying that they are not that cruel to do it again.
i mean you love them and they love you sooo damn much.
You leave your world to come into his not knowing he was doubting himself from the start. Then things start to fall apart and you are back in the same place that broke you b4.
you left everything you worked so hard for..for him..for love..for family.
then he says im not ready to be a man..i never meant to hurt you again.
i thought i could..i thought i would.
i dont know why..i dont know how
WHAT AM I TO DO NOW..
im broken..im lost..im scarred.
i have nothing and no one.
how could you play with my life like this.
after everything we have been through you go down the same path of destruction.
WHY.
you owe me more then this.
where do I go from here?

Uhhh … how about you go back home …. DUHHHHH

pic on the website: fiance' is kinda fine tho
http://www.mediatakeout.com/24610/m...__and_she_puts_him_on_blast_via_myspace_.html