-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i think they should be buyers.. because they have a shitload of rookies.. so if we dump everyone with a big contract that doesnt deserve it.. we'll have alot of money left to get the offensive pieces we're lacking.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
they SHOULD be buyers... theyll be passive tho. they wont do shit.
You mean SELLERS right? We don't need more "veterans" (as implied by being buyers, they're usually looking for production and experience)...

These are the moves that need to happen before September:

Trade the following (take the most attractive offer available (aka whatever we can get), be it prospects or salary relief):

-Vinnie Chulk
-Tyler Walker
-Yabu
-Brad Hennessey
-Rich Aurilia (if we can't trade him, let him go after this season)
-Ray Durham (same as Aurilia)
-Randy Winn
-Dave Roberts

I think Vizquel (to help/mentor Burriss) and Castillo (he's a cheap temp. solution) can stay 'til the end of the season...

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
You mean SELLERS right? We don't need more "veterans" (as implied by being buyers, they're usually looking for production and experience)...

These are the moves that need to happen before September:

Trade the following (take the most attractive offer available (aka whatever we can get), be it prospects or salary relief):

-Vinnie Chulk
-Tyler Walker
-Yabu
-Brad Hennessey
-Rich Aurilia (if we can't trade him, let him go after this season)
-Ray Durham (same as Aurilia)
-Randy Winn
-Dave Roberts

I think Vizquel (to help/mentor Burriss) and Castillo (he's a cheap temp. solution) can stay 'til the end of the season...
the only one i disagree with is winn... although hed be good trade bait, i hate to see him go. no one plays that brick wall like randy at at&t... oh well i guess somebody could learn

Jan 5, 2006
yeah i agree, we needa keep winn.. his defense is good.. no one plays right field as good as him.. i noticed he plays it the opposite anyone else does.. he leaves that big gap exposed but still can get there.

sancheezy pitching a JEM!

4 hits 2 walks 1 run 8 strikeouts.