The official san diego chargers thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i think the general feeling around town is excitement. no one is really claiming championships or anything like that. but if you're from out of town, you really need to get an understanding of how things have been around here from the previous regime. we had a general manager that didn't believe in free agency. he hated people and was arrogant as fuck. never talked to his players, he fired marty after a 14-2 season because he didn't like him. he hired norv who was basically a yes man. he let talent walk out the door because to him, it was a privilege to be a charger and if they wanted to leave, then fuck them.
norv ran a country club, no accountability, players did what they wanted....we just want change, and this is change. regardless of if this guy sucks or not

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i think the general feeling around town is excitement. no one is really claiming championships or anything like that. but if you're from out of town, you really need to get an understanding of how things have been around here from the previous regime. we had a general manager that didn't believe in free agency. he hated people and was arrogant as fuck. never talked to his players, he fired marty after a 14-2 season because he didn't like him. he hired norv who was basically a yes man. he let talent walk out the door because to him, it was a privilege to be a charger and if they wanted to leave, then fuck them.
norv ran a country club, no accountability, players did what they wanted....we just want change, and this is change. regardless of if this guy sucks or not
Well said brother.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Another OC who benefits from having a Hall Of Fame QB

everyone knows Peyton Manning is 99% of the Broncos offense.

And yea, you could say that the Donkeys made the playoffs last year, BUT their defense in beast. And people tend to overlook that.

I see him doing ok for Charger just because Rivers is a good QB, but he won't do anything that hasn't been done in SD under Norv.

haaaaaaaaahhahahah......are you serious??

the only reason Norv had the bolts go to the afc championship was because he inherited martys team...every year since then was a decline,a regression..that tells me a lot....now will McCoy get us back to being an elite team? time will tell....but i can tell you this,for us bolt fans anything is better then Norv, so were pumped up for next season

Props: Rasan
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
He was projected to be a 1st rounder until a knee injury. He tore his PCL- btw,I've torn that ligament before, not anywhere as bad ad tearing an acl or mcl. Surgery is not even needed most times. He should be just fine... Also something leaked out about a dirty piss test but that all went away as rumors