The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
its all about that benedryl
Thats a horrible way to lean..
right now im in deep thought about my soon to be daughter, like what age should I start making her watch that your baby can read shit, what age should I allow her to date. Im just now realizing I am in controll of the lifestyle she will have as growing up and in her adolecent years.. Woah :confused:

Jul 4, 2009
That's a nice way to introduce your baby into the world... I hope you put that post on the baby shower cards.
Im happy as fuck about my upcoming daughter, Im talking about the my life as it is will be over.. No more partying, drinking all the time and smoking pot and ciggs. Ill be a completely different person and Ill have my own child, my creation, my new life depending on me and every move I make will effect her life for the better or worse.

Oct 25, 2006
Im happy as fuck about my upcoming daughter, Im talking about the my life as it is will be over.. No more partying, drinking all the time and smoking pot and ciggs. Ill be a completely different person and Ill have my own child, my creation, my new life depending on me and every move I make will effect her life for the better or worse.
I see them books have come in handy.

Sep 24, 2002
kudos. my son changed my life.

but its not the end of your life. its a new beginning. i was happy to leave my party life not giving a shit no responsibilities life away in order to be the father i never had.

Jul 28, 2008
anybody else notice that the "suicide hotline" ad under the banner says the "wicked shit" has past appearances by brotha lynch hung, tech n9ne, kmk, kung fu vampire, then vanilla ice???

Nov 14, 2002
anybody else notice that the "suicide hotline" ad under the banner says the "wicked shit" has past appearances by brotha lynch hung, tech n9ne, kmk, kung fu vampire, then vanilla ice???
Yes, I can read. I saw that a million years ago when the ad went up.

Thanks for letting me know what the ad at the top of the screen says, brosephina. Keep me updated on that.

Jul 28, 2008
Yes, I can read. I saw that a million years ago when the ad went up.

Thanks for letting me know what the ad at the top of the screen says, brosephina. Keep me updated on that.
i could understand your smart ass remark if i said something more along the lines of..

HEY ZERO IT SAYS FUCKING TECH N9NE AND VANILLA ICE IN THE AD AT THE TOP!!

but since i just simply point out the irony in the ad, i do not see how it necessary for you to mock such a simple statement.

I apologize for not regularly reading the ads at the top of the screen and from now on i will read them and then not say anything for a million years.

Thank you for always being the douche bag of the forums

Apr 8, 2006
YEAH FUCK YOU ZERO I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU.
GOD EVERYDAY I SEE YOU POST I WANT 2 BASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN...NOT 2 KILL BUT YOUR LIKE FUNNY GUY WHO ALWAYS GETS ATTACKED WHEN ALCOHOL IS INVOLVED

Apr 8, 2006
sure if ya want 2

yall never get drunk n fight yr friends...yall dont ever hit'em when they talk shit?

Ya know they dont try n resist cuz they know they got it coming...
sheesh smart guy dont wet yr panties