The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
gotta keep it real
kinda broke+ jobless+only wife working part time+not knowing how to work on cars much+feeling like bum status = wheres my dignity and man hood at yo

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My car is stuck in Branson, and I'm ready to be able to drive it again.

And I miss my girlfriend, so this snow and shit has to go!

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, SUN!

Oct 25, 2006
is wondering why Dom thinks it makes a fucking difference!
(think: facebook status)
Meh, MySpace is enough for me, and even then I'm constantly contemplating on deleting it. Shit has gotten boring and gay. Nothing but motherfuckers complaining about how they wanna kill themselves or people boasting about the supposed good times they're having but happen to be posting about them on MySpace at the same time. But it doesn't change the fact that talking like that makes you sound like a gaywad. :knockout:

Oct 25, 2006
gotta keep it real
kinda broke+ jobless+only wife working part time+not knowing how to work on cars much+feeling like bum status = wheres my dignity and man hood at yo
2009 was a fucked up year for me, and I'm already getting started off to a better year. Got a job interview on Monday. We've all been through the "bum status", so we know how it feels. Keep your head up.

Jul 1, 2004
Meh, MySpace is enough for me, and even then I'm constantly contemplating on deleting it. Shit has gotten boring and gay. Nothing but motherfuckers complaining about how they wanna kill themselves or people boasting about the supposed good times they're having but happen to be posting about them on MySpace at the same time. But it doesn't change the fact that talking like that makes you sound like a gaywad. :knockout:
LMAO @ GAYWAD!

Damn, the 4th grade days haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sep 24, 2002
lol thanks yall. too bad i been stuck bum status since outta HS lol. well cept when i worked at a funeral home making bank. money always seems to make EVERYTHING better lol. shoulda been smarter with school though. bet your ass ima be on my kid to though